PDA

View Full Version : DCC and CCCam Install

jogi
19-11-11, 19:14
Hi friends, is it possible to install cccam with dcc, any step by step guide for a dummy. I think, once I had managed it but not sure how I did it. Possibly, I did not unzip the file, sent it into box via var/bin. But this method is not working anymore. Thanks in advance.

tytus 56
19-11-11, 21:42
Hi friends, is it possible to install cccam with dcc, any step by step guide for a dummy. I think, once I had managed it but not sure how I did it. Possibly, I did not unzip the file, sent it into box via var/bin. But this method is not working anymore. Thanks in advance.

you can install Cccam manual from your pc into your dm500

You can do that with an FTP programm like DCC ( Dreambox Control Center).

FTP CCcam.ppc to var/bin

rename CCcam.ppc to CCcam

set the atributes on 755 ( reed right execute )

FTP the config files to : var/etc

Butt... to start and stop the Emu you need a script.
It depends on the Image you use , you can not use a script from nabilo Image for EDG Image ( for example )

You can start the Emu with Telnet commands

var/bin/CCcam &

But using a script is more Comfortable

so... if you tell us wich Image you use someone from this board can help you further

jogi
19-11-11, 22:00
Thanks M8, I have " enigma2-plugin-extensions-lskplugin_v2.0-r006_mipsel_all.ipk ", moreover I have downloaded "e2-mipsel-cccam_2.2.1_101122.tar ", Can you plese guide me step by step, what if I have Gemini or PLI or Nemisis image for DM 800 or DM 800SE. what is the difference between "CCcam.ppc" and the one I have downloaded.

Alias1
19-11-11, 23:23
1. It does not go in /var/bin it depends on the image, most images for E2 use /usr/bin bit not on vix.
2. The ppc bersion is for enigma1 while the mips version is for enigma2.
3. Get yourself a decent ftp program filezilla is free and not bad, but 30 dollars for flash fxp is a good investment.

Comfysofa
16-12-11, 14:49
Alias is right - get some ftp software - you should be able to manually transfer over all the files that you need to get CCCam running. All you need is the CCCam file itself 2.2.1 is about 7 meg in size and the config file you create yourself - thats about it i think....im not in front of my 800 right now (at work) but if you need help let me know and ill talk you through it.