PDA

View Full Version : EagleBOX HD MINI First Impression

silverfox0786
19-11-11, 15:15
Just got my Eagle BOX MINI HD

Upon opening it i found that the forum sponsor sent a free HDMI Cable :)

The Box is small and no space was wasted good good :thumbsup:

Before getting to the remote the manual in plastic sheet was placed and bellow that a few tick box items
These Items I'm sure will alleviate a few buyer restrictions

there was as standard a Componet and RS232 cable in the box and a yes yes item and IR Blaster :thumbsup:

The Box itself is small and way smaller than a DM500 its just shy bigger than my fitPC2

i also is wall mountable via screw hooks or supplied 3M Stickypads which is also included with the IR Blaster

The remote is very slim lines and has a nice directional pad feature in chrome brushed silver looks cooool :cool:

So in essence you can take this out the box and connect it ready to role to a SD or HD TV with out anything extra

connecting it up was easy LNB, HDMI, Netcable and supplied 12v Power Supply is all you need [optional extra is a USB Pendrive] [1 USB Port on Side]

The Menu is easy if your a spiderbox user then the menu is same just different look on GUI in fact it reminded me of the Bald Eagle with the color scheme used :p

As usual you have the CCcam and Newcamd features easily added without issues either by USB or manually with remote nice and easy

The only thing i will say is the IR blaster is there so box can be hidden away well that is all well and good but you will have to use it via HDMI for that as it uses the same port as the component port :(

So Far this box ticks many boxes and I'm pretty happy with it here are a few boxes that it ticks for me

Great Price
Free HDMI from Sponsor
Comes complete ready to go for a HD or SD TV
Very small and sleek
wall mountable [with stickpad fixings]
slimline remote
easy menu GUI
CCcam/Newcamd compatible
USB Port
HDMI
Component [with cable]
RS232 [With Cable]
IR Blaster
Very easy to navigate

The only downpoint i saw which is not a major downpoint is the IR blaster cant be used with a SD TV

Hope this helps you guys and any questions please ask

BUY ONE HERE
http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/Digital-Satellite-Receivers/Eaglebox-HD-Receivers

mukhalid
11-05-12, 21:54
Hi, I bought the same box.
But how can I setup CCCam on this box?

Sicilian
11-05-12, 21:56
Hi, I bought the same box.
But how can I setup CCCam on this box?

Read the stickies in this section ;)