PDA

View Full Version : ET9000 working in Windows Media Center

im85288
16-11-11, 10:38
I used to always play my movies using XBMC, but recently decided I wanted to experiment with HD sound formats like DTSMA-HD...anyway this lead me to trying Windows Media Center again and to my surprise with the right codecs I got it to work.

So with my new found love for WMC I found that there is software out there to hook up your dreambox.

I tried this out with my ET9000 and the latest VIX image installed and it works. So far I haven't had much time to tweak it but from what I can see the EPG works very well. Personally this is the first time I have been able to use the TV section of WMC so thought I would share my experience in case anyone else wanted to give it a try.

Cucosat
16-11-11, 18:16
Could you provide a link for the software? I imagine it's some kind of plugin for WMC.

im85288
16-11-11, 20:36
Yes sure it is:
http://dvblogic.com/dreambox.php all the configuration details are within the download.

machare
19-11-11, 00:21
I found that my Samsung TV could display a programme received by my ET9000 via DVBLink running on a W7 PC. Running DVBLink on the ET9000 would make more sense.