PDA

View Full Version : Replace the Dream Elite spinning dice with the defualt egg timer

Ojustaboo
15-07-10, 20:58
Hi, me again.

Have followed the instructions on the closed thread about replacing the spinning dice.

I have 4 squares that move about, presume that's a similar thing, I don't like them and would rather the egg timer.

To get rid of the Dream Elite spinning dice and replace with the original Egg timer see the following: -

1. Ftp to /usr/share/enigma2/750S/spinner/, delete the 6 png files and replace with the png files in the attached rar file. Then chmod the png files to 644.
2. Ftp to /usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/spinner/ , delete the 6 png files and replace with the png files in the attached rar file. Then chmod the png files to 644.

Reboot and you should have the defualt egg timer back, hatted the cheesy spinning dice lol!

If I follow step 1, 750S doesn't exist.

If I follow step 2, it exists, but has 12 png files (wait1.png - wait 12.png)

Do I just follow step 2, and delete all 12 files and replace with the four other ones?

Thanks

bob1
15-07-10, 21:15
There is a plugin in the DE image for changing the spinner.

Zupy
16-07-10, 10:20
Do I just follow step 2, and delete all 12 files and replace with the four other ones?

[/INDENT]
yes - delete all png files and put new one
Here is one nice spinner for ferrari lovers ;)

Sicilian
16-07-10, 13:19
@ Ojustaboo, that guide was for an eariler version of the DE image, think it was for either 1.3 or 1.3.2. I best un-sticky that now.