PDA

View Full Version : Which EPG plugin do you use?

steve1978
15-07-10, 19:33
i,

Well after trying the latest DE i was unimpressed and went back to this forums version of Open PLI. love it!!

Looking around though i was wondering if anyone used a different EPG plugin to the one that comes with this little bundle. not that there is to much wrong with it mind.

Also i would like to be able to press the EPG button once and open up the graphical EPG straight away. is this possible? i have heard of a program that allows for quick button assign.

I would also like to see a dedicated info button. anyone any ideas?

andyblac
16-07-10, 00:32
i,

Well after trying the latest DE i was unimpressed and went back to this forums version of Open PLI. love it!!

Looking around though i was wondering if anyone used a different EPG plugin to the one that comes with this little bundle. not that there is to much wrong with it mind.

Also i would like to be able to press the EPG button once and open up the graphical EPG straight away. is this possible? i have heard of a program that allows for quick button assign.

I would also like to see a dedicated info button. anyone any ideas?

install the plugin MultiQuickButton, it will let you configure the EPG (info the the plugin) button to what ever you want, use the blue button to add your MultiGrphEPG plugin.

andy.

steve1978
16-07-10, 11:30
Thanks very much. is this plugin available from the downloads in the image? if so which section of the top of your head?