PDA

View Full Version : Updating entitlements

jcm193
13-11-11, 21:33
Hi sorry if this is the wrong section iam going to be updating my entitlements in my sky + box over night my question is will it work with only one feed or does it need both the feed is nice and strong thanks

Stanman
13-11-11, 21:41
Will work with the single, make sure its on lnb1.

You know CCcam/Oscam can update the card?

jcm193
13-11-11, 21:45
cheers stanman the feed is directly of the sky dish so it should be fine,i realise that oscam/cccam can do it but i don`t trust it so for the sake of one night i will pop it back in its original receiver thanks for the confirmation anyway.

Stanman
13-11-11, 21:48
You welcome mate

Rodbouy
20-12-11, 10:24
cheers stanman the feed is directly of the sky dish so it should be fine,i realise that oscam/cccam can do it but i don`t trust it so for the sake of one night i will pop it back in its original receiver thanks for the confirmation anyway.

The problem with putting the card back in for one night is, you dont get a specific night it will happen, generally your entitlements last 6 weeks Im sure and you will get emms in the last 2 weeks, approx.

Now if you put them in and dont get them its a waiting game or if you end up not getting them you need to call and have them re sent or re connected.

Best to have your setup do it and leave the card as it is.

Also dont read into receiving bad emms and killing the card more like a bad setup or ppl giving unknown elements access to their setup.