PDA

View Full Version : firefox 8.0 ( download )

Larry-G
12-11-11, 06:45
The Web is all about innovation, and Firefox sets the pace with dozens of new features to deliver a faster, more secure and customizable Web browsing experience for all.

User Experience. The enhancements to Firefox provide the best possible browsing experience on the Web. The new Firefox smart location bar, affectionately known as the "Awesome Bar," learns as people use it, adapting to user preferences and offering better fitting matches over time.

Performance. Firefox is built on top of the powerful new Gecko platform, resulting in a safer, easier to use and more personal product.

Security. Firefox raises the bar for security. The new malware and phishing protection helps protect from viruses, worms, trojans and spyware to keep people safe on the Web.

Customization. Everyone uses the Web differently, and Firefox lets users customize their browser with more than 5,000 add-ons.

http://filehippo.com/download_firefox/download/729b6110227dfd246098a10b3789f624/

silverfox0786
12-11-11, 23:33
already? .....

pooface
13-11-11, 08:05
already? .....

lol

Yeah, how long were we stuck on FF3, then they released 4, and within 9 months, we moved on to v8 :confused: Took around 7 years to go from first release to v3, then a huge jump in releases all of a sudden. Maybe they think that because IE are on a high release number, they need to catch up?! lol

jcm193
13-11-11, 08:15
Ive totally given up on Firefox now i have removed it from both my pc and laptop and replaced it with chrome,its turned into a bloated buggy piece of software that tends to lock up and require a restart when ever it feels like it.I will not be returning to Firefox until this is resolved which considering the way there browsers have been recently will be a very long time.