PDA

View Full Version : Tm500 Super

punisher
07-11-11, 16:12
Hi

As title says im after a tm500 super i gud condition with remote, not bothered about to or booklet aslong as it turns up in good condition lol if you have one on offer please post here with your price inc delivery to uk

Larry-G
07-11-11, 18:02
what about a TM600 mate ?. they run the same image as the TM500 super and there a overall better box.

i bought two about 14 months ago for £115 each at the time. this box is in excellent condition as it was only used for about 6 to 7 weeks before my sister decided she wanted my DM600 instead, so the TM went back into it's box. i took the TM out of the box about a month ago to flash the latest IQ image to it so it's running the best firmware for that model at the moment.

comes in it's original box with instruction manual and remote control etc. now how does £70 including postage sound ?

let me know.

Stanman
07-11-11, 18:31
+ one for the TM600, gives you the option of adding a HDD for PVR functions in the future.

punisher
07-11-11, 19:08
As the box isnt for me and only needs to be tiny and around 50 as pvr function not needed at all ill leave it. Ive had a word with sponsor about maybe one of those Dmv 500 v8 box as that something that will do the job and comes with a warranty to. But ill leave if anyone has a tm500. Thanks for the offer though mate, if it was for me i prolly wuda gone for it but cheers mate

Larry-G
07-11-11, 19:10
As the box isnt for me and only needs to be tiny and around 50 as pvr function not needed at all ill leave it. Ive had a word with sponsor about maybe one of those Dmv 500 v8 box as that something that will do the job and comes with a warranty to. But ill leave if anyone has a tm500. Thanks for the offer though mate, if it was for me i prolly wuda gone for it but cheers mate

yeah no worries dude. it's just sitting there as a spare for now so i'll hold onto it as i did pay £115 for the box just a wee bit over a year ago.

punisher
08-11-11, 14:46
thread closed as i went to the sponsor and brought on of those Dmv 500 v8 boxs. this should be interesting lol