PDA

View Full Version : Xtrend Et9000 HD, new User/ questions to org image

butch3r
07-11-11, 10:28
Hi,
i am a new owner of a Xtrend et9000Hd. The box was shipped with openPli image. Running very nice, also my wlan stick are supported and running well.

- Questions: / where can i find the version of the installed image ? in the system /information screen there is only the info November 2011. The box seems to be detected as dM 800hd
Shh/ftp access are available.

- could i use the data_enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-fullbackup_2011-04-14_mipsel Tool for a Full Backup of the installed image so that i can switch to the new openpli image based on kernel 3.03 or the Vix image ?

as i know the main difference between the ct and the xtrend are the image.
Where can i find the orginal supported XTREND images ?

- got a white s01 skly card, should be running out of the box with the allready installed c cam ?

Thank you for supporting me, looking forward to hearing from you.

im85288
07-11-11, 13:16
Hi,
- got a white s01 skly card, should be running out of the box with the allready installed c cam ?

Thank you for supporting me, looking forward to hearing from you.

You will need to add the boxkey to you cccam.cfg file in order to get the premium channels to work. You can try switching to oscam if your interested in viewing the pick tv and premier sports channels as cccam cannot clear them. There is a good guide to this in the sticky http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?7377-CCcam-amp-Sly-Setup-on-VIX-2.0-by-dymebox which helped me set up when I started...you can of course ignore the "how to" install cccam as it is already there in openpli.

Stanman
07-11-11, 14:13
Please have a search of the forum as there are literraly tens of threads on how to set up the card.

If you flash the box with the latest PLI image with the folder labelled 9x000 you will not be able to flash VIX 2.2 as that image requires a new boot loader and is not backward compatiable with images labelled 9000.

Orginal image can be got from here
http://www.et-view.com/main.php?board=ET9000/9200