PDA

View Full Version : Had an attempted robbery today at 5am police fobbed us off

silverfox0786
06-11-11, 15:37
Has an attempted robbery today at 5am

luckely my missus was cooking the days meal as its EID today

and the police fobbed us off

the culprit managed to get over a side gate here

and then managed to get to the side door and knock it hard enough the clock fell down inside above the door

this side door here

and all teh police said due to nothing being slolen and he ran off its prob down to a drunkard forgetting his house

now i doubt that as my side door is locked so he would need to get onto bins then over and for a drunk thats a feat in itself

its freeked my wife out a little as she was in the kitchen at the time

bloody police i hate em at times

Sicilian
06-11-11, 15:42
Wtf is this world coming too.

Main thing is your all ok, Police aint worth a toss anymore nowadays.

Larry-G
06-11-11, 15:43
nothing like the british police and their ability to fob some one off. as for being a drunkard forgetting his house what a load of crap, no way is a drunk bloke gona scale a fence like that and try to nock the door in.

now if your missus had have stabbed said drunkard with a kitchen knife she was using at the time as she was in fear for her life. well then the police would have had her in the cells rather than the dopey so called drunkard.

you have to be physically attacked in this country for the police to give a damn and even then it's hit and miss.

me i'd have chased him down the street and kicked 7 bells out of him, like i did when i caught some moron breaking into a aviary next door a few years ago when i was getting ready for work at 04:00

Rob van der Does
06-11-11, 16:09
.....you have to be physically attacked in this country for the police to give a damn and even then it's hit and miss....
Hehe, not only in your country, believe me. And even then.......

Stanman
06-11-11, 23:15
I think things are changing, only have to look at those two cases in Manchester were the burglar was killed and CPS did not pursue the cases.

The Police have only themselves to blame for the lack of respect the public have for them. I am routinely stuck in traffic on the journey to work and there is a particular round about were pratts block people in creating even bigger tail backs, the number of times I have seen police cars just sitting there and doing fook all. If it was me I would pull the pricks over give them a reminder of the highway code and a producer for their troubles.:mad::mad:

pooface
06-11-11, 23:47
This reminds me of Friday, when I had to come back from work to take collection of a sofa. One of the delivery blokes was openly discussing his laziness, saying he couldn't be bothered to do the work, and just wanted a quick and easy delivery. Moaning that the route was taking him all around, and he just wants to sit in the lorry and put his feet up and sleep...

Now, this is exactly the impression I have of the police. And, 99% of the time is true!

Sorry to hear ya problems silver matey. If I were you, I'd be looking to make a complaint to the independent police complaint commissions:

http://www.ipcc.gov.uk/en/Pages/default.aspx

Hopefully put a foot up some lazy coppers ass!!!

silverfox0786
07-11-11, 01:01
This reminds me of Friday, when I had to come back from work to take collection of a sofa. One of the delivery blokes was openly discussing his laziness, saying he couldn't be bothered to do the work, and just wanted a quick and easy delivery. Moaning that the route was taking him all around, and he just wants to sit in the lorry and put his feet up and sleep...

Now, this is exactly the impression I have of the police. And, 99% of the time is true!

Sorry to hear ya problems silver matey. If I were you, I'd be looking to make a complaint to the independent police complaint commissions:

http://www.ipcc.gov.uk/en/Pages/default.aspx

Hopefully put a foot up some lazy coppers ass!!!

cheers buddy i will do

Rob van der Does
07-11-11, 05:47
This reminds me of Friday, when I had to come back from work to take collection of a sofa.....
Ah, good, we were using quite a lot of them lately :sofahide:

Edit: Oooops, sorry, another sofa gone :eek:

silverfox0786
14-11-11, 18:20
ooooooh my god i cant beleive it

my mums house has a sliding door and then the front door

bout half hour ago had some bloke in the centre part betweeen sliding door and front door

nicking all the stuff there

stole a load of shoes and my wheel clamp

my mum saw him and my dad let him go my brother wanted to beat him rotten lol

Larry-G
14-11-11, 18:23
yeah things are getting worse mate, just been told of a guy a few miles away from me who had his house broken into last week and his firearms nicked, out of their steel cabinets.

silverfox0786
14-11-11, 18:25
i just called the police they gonna go over to my mums house now

punisher
14-11-11, 20:30
jeez bro where do u live lol na shit is gettin worse everywhere, these ponses need to get their arsses kicked big time

Conaxthewarrior
16-11-11, 20:26
Genuinly sorry to read about the attempted robbery Silverfox. I'd say what with the promised cuts in policing , we can only expect police protection of the general public to get thinner and thinner.

silverfox0786
16-11-11, 20:28
yeah mate tell me about it they did f all about my mums house robbery too

but they got a crime reference so they can claim for my sons stolen wheelchair that was sitting there

cant beleive he managed to nab that must have been before and came a second time

Conaxthewarrior
20-11-11, 17:34
A wheelchair? Who has the interest to steal that, putting the owner at such an inconvienience? My god, have thieves no respect for people who have need for such things? Over here , in Denmark, Poles, Romanians or gypsies steal most things. They steal car tyres, items from salvation army depots, even steal goldfish from garden ponds but with all this small time pilfering, not one report of wheelchairs or any other disabled persons equipment being stolen has been reported.

silverfox0786
20-11-11, 21:58
A wheelchair? Who has the interest to steal that, putting the owner at such an inconvienience? My god, have thieves no respect for people who have need for such things? Over here , in Denmark, Poles, Romanians or gypsies steal most things. They steal car tyres, items from salvation army depots, even steal goldfish from garden ponds but with all this small time pilfering, not one report of wheelchairs or any other disabled persons equipment being stolen has been reported.

yep my sons wheelchair got stollen and teh funny thing is when i got it i was forced by the hospitral to insure it for £2000 so luckley im covered just looking at a new one from the disabilitys equiptment providers

TK4|2|1
21-11-11, 07:41
Might I suggest putting the bins the other side of the gate. It's an easy climb for them where they are.

Sent from my iPhone using My fingers to push buttons.

silverfox0786
21-11-11, 14:27
Might I suggest putting the bins the other side of the gate. It's an easy climb for them where they are.

Sent from my iPhone using My fingers to push buttons.

yeah i agree but the other side isnt the best either what i wanna do is move the back gate forward and take the bins to the inside

Larry-G
21-11-11, 14:35
personally i'd remove the bins and put a bloody big german shepherd in their place. that should keep them out.

Sicilian
22-11-11, 20:02
Jeez, just caught up with this thread, wtf is happening in the world! Hope everyones ok m8ty.

Conaxthewarrior
22-11-11, 20:40
Well, thats a relief but still the theft is a damned inconvienience to all concerned, I'm sure.
I saw a prog on the bbc about a "sucsessful" scheme whereby victims of burglary later met the burglar in prison and this cut further breakins by x%.....if I met the farker who broke in & took my sons wheelchair , he'd get a kick up the goolies, later ending up using a wheelchair himself then I'd steal his so he could experience how it is......

Davegun
28-12-11, 14:42
Well said conax ! one in the goolies to the robber from me too !

birdman99
01-02-12, 02:00
Without saying too much i have a fair bit to do with the police and this is a joke,no way should the police imply that this was a drunk.upscale your security,chances are there will try again,dont tell your wife that, but just bare in mind.i would write to mp or cheif of police what do we pay taxes for????

judge
01-02-12, 02:22
Without saying too much i have a fair bit to do with the police and this is a joke,no way should the police imply that this was a drunk.upscale your security,chances are there will try again,dont tell your wife that, but just bare in mind.i would write to mp or cheif of police what do we pay taxes for????

off topic but birdman99 are you for real?

silverfox0786
01-02-12, 15:18
,chances are there will try again,dont tell your wife that,

Trust me i would be more scared of what the wifes would do to me if i was a robber than what the coppers would do

she is deadly when she is pissed off

dimplenerd
16-02-12, 13:24
pff police is as incompetent as ever