PDA

View Full Version : PLUGIN PROBLEM with tm 800 UR image

carlinkas
06-11-11, 10:35
hi guys
i Could anybody tell me why I no longer see any plugins when I press the blue button and try and download new ones. I just get a message "no new plugin also the downloading plugin screen just stays there for ages untill it says no new plugin

ive got the same problem with my UR image whenever i try to download plugin it does the same thing help me out please i need to install new vhannibal setting i lost quiet a few HD channels

silverfox0786
06-11-11, 15:23
i would first update to latest IQ image UR are no more

Larry-G
06-11-11, 15:25
hi guys
i Could anybody tell me why I no longer see any plugins when I press the blue button and try and download new ones. I just get a message "no new plugin also the downloading plugin screen just stays there for ages untill it says no new plugin

ive got the same problem with my UR image whenever i try to download plugin it does the same thing help me out please i need to install new vhannibal setting i lost quiet a few HD channels

the servers are down for those images and have been for over 48 hrs, so there really is nothing you can do until they come back online

as for Vhannibal, just install it manually using dreambox edit.

carlinkas
06-11-11, 15:33
thanks but my friends box is working well just mine it doing this , weve got the same technomate tm 800 we are using the same image as well, how can i instal vhannibal from dreambox any guide please?

thanks

Larry-G
06-11-11, 15:35
use the following guide.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?3836-How-to-update-channels-on-DUO-SOLO-using-DBEdit-the-easy-way&highlight=dbedit

carlinkas
07-11-11, 11:24
latest IQ keeps freezing when u chnge the channel it shows the first channel image then gone to the one u change what can i do to stop from happening?

carlinkas
07-11-11, 12:12
hi guys i think i might have done something wrong with my box because now my downloadable new plugin are coming up but it only showing three section which is CHANNEL NON MOTOR, CHANNEL MOTOR AND SOFTCAMS BUT CHANNEL MOTOR ARE ONLY showing three vhannibal setting instead of everything. whenever i try to update SW THE BOX keeps bringing the green screen then restating could you help

Sicilian
07-11-11, 12:55
hi guys i think i might have done something wrong with my box because now my downloadable new plugin are coming up but it only showing three section which is CHANNEL NON MOTOR, CHANNEL MOTOR AND SOFTCAMS BUT CHANNEL MOTOR ARE ONLY showing three vhannibal setting instead of everything. whenever i try to update SW THE BOX keeps bringing the green screen then restating could you help

Think you need to take one step at a time.

First what exactly are trying to do? Re-flash? Put upto date channel list on the receiver?

Larry-G
07-11-11, 13:10

it's likely only showing the newest Vhannibal settings as only 3 of them were updated on the 5th not all of them. just update them manually it only takes seconds to do.

carlinkas
07-11-11, 13:55
i would love to download them manually but i dont know how to to do it, also i try downloading from pressing blue button but now eveything it's gone all the satelite even the old fav.. are all gone. my main concern to have a new skin and new favourite.

Larry-G
07-11-11, 13:59
you can manually download the latest Vhannibal bouquet pack for E2 boxes here

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?2639-Latest-vhannibal-E2-settings/page14&highlight=vhannibal

all you need to do then is unrar the archive to a location of your choosing ans use a settings editor such as dreambox edit / dreamset etc to load them to your receiver.

Sicilian
07-11-11, 13:59
Guide here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?623-How-to-send-save-Enigma-Settings-to-the-VUDuo-using-DBEdit

Enigma 2 settings here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/forumdisplay.php?21-Enigma-2-Settings

carlinkas
07-11-11, 14:03
hey guy

if this gona this happen since i accidently downloaded a different setting than vhannibal from the blue button since then this start to happening.now whenever i download any vhannibal setting from blue button all my satelite and fav goes.

Larry-G
07-11-11, 14:14
hey guy

if this gona this happen since i accidently downloaded a different setting than vhannibal from the blue button since then this start to happening.now whenever i download any vhannibal setting from blue button all my satelite and fav goes.

when ever you load a new bouquet pack it wipes the previous, no matter if the new one is the same as the last. the process of loading a bouquet pack wipes all traces of the earlier pack.

carlinkas
07-11-11, 14:31
Connecting to 192.168.0.2.
Connected.
Dreambox response: Login successful.
** Getting directory list /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/* **
Starting FTP transfer
Transfer complete
** Sending file "/var/tuxbox/config/enigma/lamedb" **
Starting FTP transfer
Transfer aborted
Error sending file "lamedb" to the Dreambox.
Disconnecting.
Disconnected.
that the msg i got when i try to it manually

Sicilian
07-11-11, 15:15
Connecting to 192.168.0.2.
Connected.
Dreambox response: Login successful.
** Getting directory list /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/* **
Starting FTP transfer
Transfer complete
** Sending file "/var/tuxbox/config/enigma/lamedb" **
Starting FTP transfer
Transfer aborted
Error sending file "lamedb" to the Dreambox.
Disconnecting.
Disconnected.
that the msg i got when i try to it manually

Try an older version of dreambox edit, maybe version 3.0.3.

carlinkas
07-11-11, 15:36
samrthing happen

carlinkas
07-11-11, 15:37
do i need to change the name to tm or anything because im using tm 800 not dreambox

Sicilian
07-11-11, 15:46
Reboot the receiver first, then try this one http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?12-DreamBoxEdit-3.0.0.0

Are you using a hard wired ethernet connection or wireless?

carlinkas
07-11-11, 15:55
im using hard wired ethernet connection