PDA

View Full Version : openvix is public or private

loulou2000
06-11-11, 09:55
openvix it is for the public, there sources of your image that manages to find with google, I send you a private message to a moderator basilyoung
but not respond, if there is no answer, but I link to some public hours

silverfox0786
06-11-11, 09:56
openvix is public matey

what do you want from it anyway

the git it currently at 2.2.100

loulou2000
06-11-11, 09:59
what I want is the makefile

silverfox0786
06-11-11, 10:01
you will need to email admins for that we dont have makefiles for it

rossi2000
06-11-11, 11:45
i doubt you will get a makefile for it.

you can always use bitbake to compile. if you can clone the git

loulou2000
06-11-11, 12:27
personally I had already compiled et9000 image from your source with a master piece that Vienda brance of experimental to create an image on the 2.6.31, I modified the makefile that of OpenPlant, but there still the problem during the Complate by compiling against an image vix is what this method is just

. ./env.source; bitbake openvix-enigma2-image

silverfox0786
06-11-11, 12:48
Like I said email an admin as we cannot comment further on this subject

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

loulou2000
06-11-11, 13:12
We do not issue a makefile for vix. You are welcome to make your own.

is the answer of a director

andyblac
16-11-11, 02:13
i will be releasing a GUI makefile soon ;)

loulou2000
18-11-11, 21:36
Good evening, just the syntax, that's it . ./env.source; bitbake openpli-enigma2-image,

or it . ./env.source; bitbake openvix-enigma2-image

andyblac
19-11-11, 20:20
gui make file coming soon

andyblac
19-11-11, 20:39
okunzip the file, and make sure it is 0755run this in terminal
sudo apt-get install expect-dev zenity -yand then double click on the 'build OpenVix' file and choose RUNthe just chose what you want to build

ninbus
06-12-11, 22:25
Good evening, there is a misunderstanding, I see no reason why you banned for posting loulou2000 et9000 vix 2.3 from your public sources, the open source means you can freely compiled and distributed the same, you never said that we had no right to broadcast, you must lift the sanction

bonsoirs,il y a un malentendu,je vois pas pourquoi vous avez banni loulou2000 pour avoir publié et9000 vix 2.3 à partir de vos sources public,opensource sa veut dire qu'on peut compilé librement et même diffusé,vous avez jamais dit qu'on avait pas le droit de diffuser,vous devez lever la sanction

silverfox0786
06-12-11, 22:31
he was banned for posting it and claiming it was GM when it was not

the other reason his ban was made as the make file clearly says Vu series only so he patched the original makefile to build an unofficial Xtrend image

Ban stays for life and we dont want him back

you try building a BH Xtrend image and posting it on BH forum and see what happens ;)

Larry-G
06-12-11, 22:33
The ban was made because loulou2000 released a image falsely claiming it to be a official ViX 2.3 Golden Master release which it is not. The image was generated using the 2.2 gui and while it was made using the official ViX make file he tried to claim it was something it was not.

and the ban will stay in place.

ninbus
06-12-11, 22:49
it has not changed, just used the makefile OpenPlie, so why open source release? rant for five minutes after

il a rien changé,juste utilisé le makefile de openplie,alors pourquoi diffusé opensource ? pour raler cinq minute après

Stanman
06-12-11, 22:51
it has not changed, just used the makefile OpenPlie, so why open source release? rant for five minutes after

il a rien changé,juste utilisé le makefile de openplie,alors pourquoi diffusé opensource ? pour raler cinq minute après

No one made a rant, just pointed out in a rational manner loulou was passing of an image as a VIX orginal. Other people have been given access and if he had not abused it and misrepresented the image he would not have been banned.

Sicilian
06-12-11, 22:53

Its already been stated why he was banned, we've got nothing against anyone using openvix, but we dont take kindly to people falsely claiming gold master releases.

Thread closed, matter is not up for debate or discussion.

Larry-G
06-12-11, 22:58

again i will say in plain English. the image that was released was named VIX ET9x00 2.3 GM, now that name is not only misleading but it is completely untrue. for starters ViX have not yet released a 2.3 image for any ET series receiver never mind a GM release.

The image also included the 3.0.3 kernel which again is false as our 2.3 image does not include this kernel. as i said in the thread where this image was originally posted. we have no problem with people making images using ViX as a base but they should name them truly and not release them claiming to be a official ViX 2.3 release as users see this and think it's our release when it is not.