PDA

View Full Version : 'Anonymous' backs off their threat against Mexican cartel

Larry-G
05-11-11, 22:38
http://cdn0.afterdawn.fi/v3/news/Anonymous-PR-Logo.jpg

Last month, hacking group 'Anonymous' threatened to attack the Mexican drug cartel "Los Zetas."
The Zetas are notoriously violent and considered the most ruthless in the world, specializing in assassinations and beheadings in their native land.

In total, there were over 15,273 drug-related crimes in Mexico in 2010 and over 40,000 people have died in the country since 2006 in drug related violence.

Anonymous had threatened to reveal police and media members allied with the cartel, unless an allegedly kidnapped member of the hacking group was freed in the city of Veracruz.

Apparently, the kidnapped member has now been freed so the group has backed off their threats. Allegedly, the group was also sent death threats from the cartel, which many believe is the real reason for the downplay of the attack.

The Zetas has said they would kill 10 Anonymous members for every name the hacking group revealed.

http://www.afterdawn.com/news/article.cfm/2011/11/05/anonymous_backs_off_their_threat_against_mexican_c artel

silverfox0786
05-11-11, 22:41
thats some scary shite

btw who the hell are annonymous

Larry-G
05-11-11, 22:44
thats some scary shite

btw who the hell are annonymous

you been living in a cave or the past 4 months ?.

google them LOL

silverfox0786
05-11-11, 22:45
you been living in a cave or the past 4 months ?.

google them LOL

gonna have to sack my elves they ment to be telling me things like this :lol3:

silverfox0786
05-11-11, 22:49
ok looked on google bloody dopey elves i got

well all i can say is numpties specially if they assisated to 4chan :roflmao:

pooface
06-11-11, 00:31
wtf you mean "who are anonymous"?! lol. They who their name states. No-one can ever find out who they are, as they are anonymous, d'uh :p hehe.

silverfox0786
06-11-11, 10:03
wtf you mean "who are anonymous"?! lol. They who their name states. No-one can ever find out who they are, as they are anonymous, d'uh :p hehe.

no i ment who is the group and found em on wikipedia

they started as a group from 4chan the most stupidest community alive :lol3:

Larry-G
06-11-11, 10:04
there basically a bunch of plonker script kiddies who are way in over their heads. messing with a Mexican cartel ? bloody idiots.

silverfox0786
06-11-11, 10:08
makes you laugh dont it bunch on silly kids that cant even spell or talk properly make my numpty look inteligent and they messing with underground dons