PDA

View Full Version : ET9000 scart change and Picture shifted to the left

tony_westling
05-11-11, 16:13
Why does not the ET9000 automatically change scart on my TV (My old Mutant 200 did).
I have tried to change the settings in the A/V setting menu.

It changes the scart at the time I adjust the settings back and forward but never when aI for example turn the ET 9000 on.

Is it possible to adjust the picture horizontally? When I updated from factory ti VIX 2.2.110 the picture (and OSD) is so far to the left that text disapears. The plug in to move OSD fixed that problem. But TV picture??? I have a Wide screen 32´CRT. Maybe a new TV will solv it ;-)

Stanman
05-11-11, 20:08
New telly will but have you tried the settings in the AV set up, as have used CRT with the ET9K and picture was fine but default skin is not as its designed for HD and your better of using the magic sd skin that is in the skin settings

machare
05-11-11, 22:22
Is it possible to adjust the picture horizontally? When I updated from factory ti VIX 2.2.110 the picture (and OSD) is so far to the left that text disapears. The plug in to move OSD fixed that problem. But TV picture??? I have a Wide screen 32´CRT. Maybe a new TV will solv it ;-)

Yes.

Select Menu/Plugins/OSD Position Setup/left and press the right arrow say 15 times till you get a little black line.

The OSD was to far to the left on my Scart connected CRT TV before I found this setting.

tony_westling
05-11-11, 23:27
New telly will but have you tried the settings in the AV set up, as have used CRT with the ET9K and picture was fine but default skin is not as its designed for HD and your better of using the magic sd skin that is in the skin settings

Thanks! :-) The magic skin was much more easy to see and navigate vith

Maybe the issue with picture stretched too much too the left hand side was even from factory default, because it is the same (of course?) independently of skin settings.

Yes, I have tried to change the scart setting in the AV setting menu but no result.
Last time i tried I got a black picture and a display message that something was wrong with the scart... restart om enigma solved that.
But automatic change of scart still doesn't work...

tony_westling
05-11-11, 23:30
Yes.

Select Menu/Plugins/OSD Position Setup/left and press the right arrow say 15 times till you get a little black line.

The OSD was to far to the left on my Scart connected CRT TV before I found this setting.

My problem is that even the TV- picture itself is a little bit too far to the left