PDA

View Full Version : tm800hd start up problems

filmbuff
01-11-11, 20:09
hi guys i have just got my tm800hd,i have it up and runnng but i have a problem,if i turn the box off at the back with the switch and turn it on it just goes to the technomate logo

ive turned it off ,on ,off on pressed the remote etc but still the same ,then by chance un connected power cable ,reconnected switched on off afew times then it boots up

anyone having same issues ,surely this isnt right ,driving me mad

Stanman
01-11-11, 20:13
No idea why its doing that, I know these boxes have a safety feature were they do not come back on immediately after a shut down but thats the case here though:confused:

mtv1
01-11-11, 20:17
not really a tm fan but y not reflash it might be a bad flash :)

Larry-G
01-11-11, 20:29
also dont get in the habit of just turning it off at the back without properly shutting it down first. modern satellite receivers are more like pc's and need shutting down properly.

filmbuff
01-11-11, 20:36
i only got the box today plugged it in turned it on ,nothing but a technomate logo,got it working in the end ,ialways shut down properly ,the box works fine when it boots

il just keep it on standby
another newbie question ive downloaded a new channel list catseyes do i just ftp the whole folder or when i open the folder theres loads of other files do i copy them all and ftp
to which folder thanks

Larry-G
01-11-11, 20:41
i only got the box today plugged it in turned it on ,nothing but a technomate logo,got it working in the end ,ialways shut down properly ,the box works fine when it boots

il just keep it on standby
another newbie question ive downloaded a new channel list catseyes do i just ftp the whole folder or when i open the folder theres loads of other files do i copy them all and ftp
to which folder thanks

no mate you dont use FTP for bouquet packs. use a settings editor such as dreambox edit or dreamset.

Stanman
01-11-11, 21:14
Have a look at this tutorial http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?10938-How-to-upload-VIX-Silverfox0786-bougets-to-E2

filmbuff
02-11-11, 21:24
hi guys im quite liking the tm800 now ,is there a cccamswitch plugin i can use for this box ,iremember having this on a dm800 years ago,but theres nothing in the plugins refering to this on the tm800