PDA

View Full Version : mapping remote on Image V3

ablyes
31-10-11, 14:26
Hello,

I flashed my box with Clarke-Xtrend Support Image V3 ** Linux 3.03 **

Question : the mapping key is not good. it looks like a dreambox mapping key remote.
How can i put the VIX mapping (which xml files i can download, and where must i put them to get the VIX mapping) ?

Sicilian
31-10-11, 15:47
You wont be able to use ViX keymapping in that images, its totally different.

Cucosat
31-10-11, 19:24
You could install the MultiQuick button plugin and assign button mappings manually. Use ½ hour on it and you should be done.

ablyes
01-11-11, 17:05
You could install the MultiQuick button plugin and assign button mappings manually. Use ½ hour on it and you should be done.
Done, i have some buttons (green, red, blue, yellow) that work like on VIX image.
But Channel up/down are still mapped like on dreambox :(

I think there is a xml file i can put somewhere to have VIX mapping.
Help me please.

Larry-G
01-11-11, 17:09
Done, i have some buttons (green, red, blue, yellow) that work like on VIX image.

I think there is a xml file i can put somewhere to have VIX mapping.
Help me please.

there is a keymap.xml file yes, however using the ViX keymap file will not work on that image due to the differences in the image. you would have to go through the .xml your self which would take many many hours.

Cucosat
01-11-11, 20:36
Just map them to zap + and zap - using the multiquickbutton plugin. I think they're called P+ and P- or something. They're in there somewhere.
You have to deselect their current mapping as well, it would be boquet list or something.

Aslain
08-11-11, 15:47
I am using openpli 2.1 from yesterday's release, my volume keys refused to work, quickbutton plugins doesnt do anything, I even mapped CoolTV Guide to my Guide button on the remote, but it still opens default evenviewer, this sux big time! ViX 2.3 please save me! :)

ablyes
09-11-11, 10:35
Just map them to zap + and zap - using the multiquickbutton plugin. I think they're called P+ and P- or something. They're in there somewhere.
You have to deselect their current mapping as well, it would be boquet list or something.

Don't find zap + and zap - on multiquickbutton plugin.

I am using openpli 2.1 from yesterday's release, my volume keys refused to work, quickbutton plugins doesnt do anything, I even mapped CoolTV Guide to my Guide button on the remote, but it still opens default evenviewer, this sux big time! ViX 2.3 please save me!

How did you do to map CoolTV GUIDE on your GUIDE button ?

Cucosat
09-11-11, 17:51
Don't find zap + and zap - on multiquickbutton plugin.Then they're called something else but similar, just keep looking. I know they're in there since I did the same on a test flash of the CT support V2 image about a month ago.