PDA

View Full Version : [ET9x00] AV Loss for 1 or 2s?

Hontch
29-10-11, 21:02
Hi, while watching tv or even a recorded/downloaded movie I have recently started having occasional av loss for about 1 or 2 seconds, screen goes black and audio is gone then it all comes back and runs fine.

It never used to do this and I cant think of anything that has changed

I'm running 2.2.110 and do have a backup, which will hopefully fix it, but thought I'd ask if anyone else has solved a similar problem?

Thanks

silverfox0786
30-10-11, 00:19
its a ET9K issue that a few are experiencing and beleive its possibly hardware issue and being looked into by the team

Sicilian
30-10-11, 05:30
its a ET9K issue that a few are experiencing and beleive its possibly hardware issue and being looked into by the team

This doesn't sound like the issue we are discussing in dev room. Op is having AV loss on both audio & video and comes back after 1-2 seconds. I'd say this is a possible CS issue which we wont talk about here. The issue we are discussing is video only and only comes back after E2 restart, our issue did not happen with 2.2.100.

Hontch
30-10-11, 08:40
Seems a little strange it never used to do it, I should add it happens on fta channels too.

I initially thought it maybe autoresolution since I have that enabled and the issue is comparable to changing resolution, however I enabled info and this does not appear when I have random av loss. I will try disable it.

Stanman
30-10-11, 10:03
Put the working backup on and than install additional features until the problem reappears. Also post. Up the debug reports for when this happens.

Hontch
09-03-12, 21:13
BUMP, this is still happening after reflashing latest bootloader/image, anyone else experiencing this or have any idea?
Thanks