PDA

View Full Version : TM-6902 audio bugs in 114p

sssboa
29-10-11, 08:03
Hi
Has anyone else noticed? I downgraded to 111p now as I am not sure of 113p either.
I listen to sat radio mainly and often on headphones. The audio chokes once in a while, and also though not sure of this but think volume is lower in newest Phantompatch software.
By choking I mean not something very serious but unnerving, once in 2-3 minutes (so once per usual audio track) volume drops for a fraction of second but only once, if it was in a series it would sound like empty buffer or a chip too slow to process.
With 111p if it happens it is once per 30 - 40 minutes so not that bothering and could be due to poor broadcast. I tested many hours now so pretty sure of the choking issue and audio improvement when downgrading from the newest patch. Tested only on satellite radio stations from 28.2E.
Otherwise I did not notice any downside of 111p in other areas comparing to 114p
Andy

sssboa
29-10-11, 13:50
I checked 1.13p and it is ok, 1.14p seems to cause my audio problems.

thijs
10-03-12, 17:24
patch114 is one of the better patches for me would not use the radio much .
just for future refference patches can be got from .Technomate software online (put www. infront of technomate)
the best way to do patch upgrade/downgrade would be
1)back up channel list(in datatransfer menu press green button this creates .cndf file on usb device)
2)factory reset
3)load original technomate firmware(can be got from .Technomate software online)
4)factory reset
5)load latest patch (after this load latest addon if you did not do this before))
6)factory reset
7)put back channellist(same as patch/firmware ok on cndf file>ok on normal) and rescan all channels in use
if you don't use this method in between patches you might get stuck with bugs/problems on your tm
cause old bits of patches/firmware may remain in your tm.
and it is very important to do factory resets