PDA

View Full Version : Can't delete pre-programmed recordings

Sjattuh
29-10-11, 02:50
Hi all,

I can not delete programmed recordings...

I rebooted, restarted, took power off, deleted, reflashed and all, recordings keep comming back.

This is what happens:

1. I program a recording (regardless if I 'add timer' or 'configure auto-timer' both have the same issue)
2. I delete this recording (I check the list and it isn't there anymore)
3. I program a new recording
4. The old recording pop backs into the list

This will keep happening untill the recording is actually fullfilled or I flash the box.
So I can't get my old recordings deleted basically because everytime I add a new recording the old delted ones pop back into the list.

Even if I delete the recording, then reboot the box and program a new recording, the old one pops back into the list!!!

I run the latest VIX image on my Solo and use a 80GB ext. HDD. Timeshift and the actual recording (of both new and deleted programmed tasks...) work just fine.

Rob van der Does
29-10-11, 05:26
You could turn on the "debug logs" and provide us a copy of that log over the period you are doing what you described above. Best is to sent the log via the logmanager to the ViX-team (set the logmanager to sent a copy to yourself), and make a note of the reference number in this thread.

Sjattuh
29-10-11, 07:36
A'right man. I'll try that first then.

Thx. (Bedankt)

Rob van der Does
29-10-11, 08:04
That log provides detailed information on what the box is doing. Very probable that the clue is in there.

Sjattuh
29-10-11, 17:45
Thanks for your replies but my stephdad suggested another solution and it worked fine.

It's the one solution you here on VIX didn't want to hear I guess. ;)

edit: Hope you don't mind sir.

Rob van der Does
29-10-11, 18:06
It's the one solution you here on VIX didn't want to hear I guess. ;)
I take it you are using another image now? Hope you'll be happy with that (or we'll see you back).

Only drawback is that we now miss the opportunity to solve this problem, as nobody can reproduce it here.