PDA

View Full Version : 100mb broadband is insaneeee

punisher
28-10-11, 20:51
Finally got my hands on the fastest residential broadband in uk and wowwww this is fast lol dnt notice it too much when browsing but downloading is soooo quick :D and not to mention streaming to iphone and ipad is brilliant. Connected wireless to the superhub (which after messing about with it, suprisingly isnt as bad as i thought) i get around 98mb download speed and around 10mb upload. I remember having 10mb as my download speed let alone now for my upload speed :cool: but seriously its so kool having fast broadband :fart2:

Larry-G
28-10-11, 20:54
LMAO and there i was thinking my luck was in when i got a letter from AOL saying they were upgrading my exchange so i could get 20 meg rather than the 8 i'm currently getting LOL

pooface
28-10-11, 20:57
and here I am suffering with a 1mb-2.5mb connection at the mo, cus talk talk seem to be having problems!!! lol

Altho this is only the second time in 2 years I've had a problem ... so hopefully will be resolved soon...

punisher
28-10-11, 20:58
Im just a speed feeen i dnt know wat imma do with it but i still want it lol i guess i use it for downloads and streaming and networking round the house so in that sense i can sort of justify it lol but i dnt want too i love speeeeeed :p id cry if i had to go to 10mb :(:(

pooface
28-10-11, 21:03
Im just a speed feeen i dnt know wat imma do with it but i still want it lol i guess i use it for downloads and streaming and networking round the house so in that sense i can sort of justify it lol but i dnt want too i love speeeeeed :p id cry if i had to go to 10mb :(:(

You still ain't sorted ya bosses out to getting cable out round my area!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

johno
28-10-11, 21:03
greedy git lol ;)

johno

punisher
28-10-11, 21:19
You still ain't sorted ya bosses out to getting cable out round my area!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Not too sure yet but fujitsu planning something for high speed broadband in rural areas. Im sure it was in an article somewhere but you could have it in a few years lol :p

Larry-G
28-10-11, 21:21
lol so what about my place then ?. i'm in a former pit village smack bang between Sunderland , Durham and Hartlepool. all areas that have had cable for 20 years easily yet they always forget about us.

punisher
28-10-11, 21:39
Im sure theyll have plans to expand its only natural but its so costly lol but its the only way i guess they are goin to dominate sky and bt as the latter have access pretty much into any jungle lol

Tyler
29-10-11, 00:00
Take pity on us that only have 1 Mb.:mad::violin:

fintannl
29-10-11, 02:40
its simply not fair

Rob van der Does
29-10-11, 05:27
its simply not fair
Who said live should be fair :cool:

punisher
29-10-11, 10:03
Im sure if all the tech geeks had a chance to go high speed broadband uall would, n then once u hooked on it uwnt wana downgradr back lolb

Stanman
29-10-11, 10:41
lol so what about my place then ?. i'm in a former pit village smack bang between Sunderland , Durham and Hartlepool. all areas that have had cable for 20 years easily yet they always forget about us.
Am in a worse situation to you mate, every single street around me has been cabled except my street:mad:

Tyler
29-10-11, 11:40
:roflmao::roflmao:
Am in a worse situation to you mate, every single street around me has been cabled except my street:mad:

:roflmao::roflmao: mate u must have been hitler in a past life.
That's just cruel mate

punisher
29-10-11, 11:50
Lmao stan now thats takin da mik matee, wat did they say wen u asked em why lol

Stanman
29-10-11, 12:06
This is going back many years when they were called NTL, at the time there HQ was here as well.

The buggers ran in to financial trouble and never got round to my road:):) and since there are only about 20 houses they ain't bothered now.