PDA

View Full Version : tm800hd multichannel list help

filmbuff
28-10-11, 19:59
hi guys got my tm800 on order ,ive had a dm800 years ago so roughly know what to do

the box comes with latest iq image so do i just download cams threw one of the buttons
i have a motorised dish is there a multisat channel list i can download to the box ,threw one of the buttons , then alli need to do is move dish and store positions
also il need to ftp another file in to var etc,which cant be asked on here,though you can use miniweb to edit the file

do you still use dcc to ftp to box thanks

cheers guys any help thanks

Larry-G
28-10-11, 20:06
I would recommend you use a FTP program rather than dcc. some thing like cute ftp or flash fxp. as for the config file it goes into /etc not var etc as it would on a E1 box. any standard E2 bouquet file will work fine and yes you can download cams from the image it should have CCcam installed as default i know it does on their tm600 E1 version.

filmbuff
28-10-11, 21:05
you say you can ftp the channel bouquet ,is there not a option on the box to download one from image thats on the box.like epgs ,channel lists,cams

Larry-G
28-10-11, 21:19
yes i would imagine so but i prefer to use dreambox edit and copy over a specific bouquet ( we have literally hundreds in the bouquet / settings sections ).