PDA

View Full Version : Single channel epg sorting

dvboxer
28-10-11, 13:38
Hi,

is there a way to use one of the color buttons to toggle alphabetical and chronological listing in single channel epg (like in other images)? Right now I have to press menu, then left or right then green. This is way to complicated. Furthermore, the sort order is saved so I have to do the same procedure again to revert to chronical order as I frequently want to see the alphabetical listing in order to quickly check for reruns.

pooface
28-10-11, 13:47
First off, moved this here to the ViX support section...

Secondly, as far as I know, there is not. As the coloured buttons have been altered to allow more features. Another thing you could do to check for reruns, would just be to run an epg search by pressing yellow button when highlighting the selected program...

dvboxer
28-10-11, 15:06
First off, moved this here to the ViX support section...
Yeah, sorry. I realised after hitting the send button that this is not a VU+Duo issue.

Secondly, as far as I know, there is not. As the coloured buttons have been altered to allow more features. Another thing you could do to check for reruns, would just be to run an epg search by pressing yellow button when highlighting the selected program...

I know about epg search but that is not limited to the current channel. And that can be really annoying as I have 19.2° and 28.2° satellites and am usually interested in 28.8° programs, e.g. "The good Wife". When doing a search on that a gazillion entries on 19.2° might come up.

What about long button presses?