PDA

View Full Version : Need to sort the EPG

satmanbasil
28-10-11, 00:07
Hi guys

Looks like i be using my duo more so now i need to sort out the EPG for 28E right now its all over the place how can i sort so channels are listed alphabetical making it more easy to navigate.

regards

satmanbasil

pooface
28-10-11, 09:51
Hi guys

Looks like i be using my duo more so now i need to sort out the EPG for 28E right now its all over the place how can i sort so channels are listed alphabetical making it more easy to navigate.

regards

satmanbasil

Easiest way, would be to down the channels from your box using dreamboxedit, create a new bouquet, select only satellite 28.2 and sort alphabetically in the channels list, and drag all channels in to the newly made bouquet. Should come out alphabetically. Then, just delete any from the bouquet you don't want... Upload to box, and you're done...

satmanbasil
28-10-11, 12:52
Easiest way, would be to down the channels from your box using dreamboxedit, create a new bouquet, select only satellite 28.2 and sort alphabetically in the channels list, and drag all channels in to the newly made bouquet. Should come out alphabetically. Then, just delete any from the bouquet you don't want... Upload to box, and you're done...

Hi mate

My edit already list channels alphabetically but however when im downloading EPG updates online its sorting them by some other means like transponder or something on looking at the epg setup it does not have a command to sort alphabetically as far as i can see.

regards
satmanbasil

pooface
28-10-11, 13:27
For 28.2e epg, use crossepg...

Not sure what you mean about it sorting non-alphabetically :confused: Maybe post some screenshots or something?!

Stanman
28-10-11, 13:35
Are you using VIX?

The EPG does not sort the channels and never has?

Like Poo says please post up some screen shots of the problem as not sure what the problem is.

satmanbasil
28-10-11, 14:14
Hi mate

Couple of screen shots for you

Pic one shows the standard channel line up list

Pic two show the vix EPG guide note that channels are not listed alphabetically

regards

satmanbasil

satmanbasil
28-10-11, 14:22
Are you using VIX?

The EPG does not sort the channels and never has?

Like Poo says please post up some screen shots of the problem as not sure what the problem is.

Hi mate

You posted as i was sending pic to show my problem.

Note what you say but surely some adjustment to script can be made to sort this problem out ? just seems to be no order at all in the vix EPG guide which I also note affects the coolman guide too. In the EPG settings all it needs is command line to sort guide alphabetically option?

regards
satmanbasil

Stanman
28-10-11, 14:29
Your problem Basil, is the bouquet sets you are using. It looks like the first screen is the from the ALL sat list and that is the same for all.

The second screen shot is the channel list and this is determined by the bouquets you loaded, did you enable allow duplicate?

If you are after 28.2E use Silverfoxes, these are set out exactly the same as Sly box.