sluggsy
27-10-11, 01:29
does this work on dm800hd running blackhole

silverfox0786
27-10-11, 01:37
try it an see it should do

digidude
27-10-11, 07:40
ive not tried it on blackhole, but it works fine on DM800 running openPli and DBUK images. unless BH have a very different file structure, i cant see why it wouldnt work m8

Larry-G
27-10-11, 07:47
posts moved here out of the download section.

Alanp
27-10-11, 11:46
Does this update channels on the bouquet already loaded to the box with frequency changes etc Thanks

Mr. Mister
27-10-11, 12:23
Im from NI..

Just wanted to know if i have my bouquets set to BBC and ITV regional.. ( ie Northern Ireland ).. with this keep my bouquets NI.. or will it change them to London or Manchester or something like that.. ??

Thanks

Mr. Mister
27-10-11, 12:46
I have just answered my own question..

It changes the bouquets to rats own bouquets..

Sorry rat.. Back to Vix / Silverfox bouquets..

captain jack
27-10-11, 13:10
Does this update channels on the bouquet already loaded to the box with frequency changes etc Thanks

Would be brilliant to have a plug-in that does this. I have my own bouquets which is a pain to update with constant frequency changes etc. Is there something like this available anywhere?

Mr. Mister
27-10-11, 13:15
Would be brilliant to have a plug-in that does this. I have my own bouquets which is a pain to update with constant frequency changes etc. Is there something like this available anywhere?

No.. Not at the moment anyway..

But agree.. it would be a pretty cool plug in..

I actually thought thats what this was..

Larry-G
27-10-11, 13:17

sort of, there is a application called DreamboxUK Service Database, this database is maintained by the guys at DBUK and with their front end software you can create in minutes a new bouquet for sky uk that is as upto date as is possible. you then just send the bouquet back to the box and job done. there is no current plugin that does every thing for you on the box the way a sky box can but you never know it may happen one day.

captain jack
27-10-11, 13:22
sort of, there is a application called DreamboxUK Service Database, this database is maintained by the guys at DBUK and with their front end software you can create in minutes a new bouquet for sky uk that is as upto date as is possible. you then just send the bouquet back to the box and job done. there is no current plugin that does every thing for you on the box the way a sky box can but you never know it may happen one day.

Thanks for that. I will take a look and see if it's possible to add other European packages to it.

Larry-G
27-10-11, 13:23
Thanks for that. I will take a look and see if it's possible to add other European packages to it.

not at this moment as the database is only maintained for sky uk

captain jack
27-10-11, 13:26
not at this moment as the database is only maintained for sky uk

:( Oh well, at least I'll have up to date Sky UK :)

digidude
27-10-11, 18:31
the plugin will update rats channel list that he creates.

people tend to get a list that they like, and when rat first released his, quite a few people started using it, so between us, worked out a system, where he would keep his list up to date on a server, and instead of people having to download, unpack, fire up dreamboxedit, transfer, reload, etc, i created a script that would do it all for the end user, using a simple plugin to run the script

on the TM800, theres also another script that runs, that monitors the channel package on the server, and if it finds that its been updated, will alert you with an onscreen message, and you then choose either 'Yes, update now' or 'No, later', this is in the process of being recoded for other receivers

its really a plugin to save people having to use dreambox edit, and update their channel list manually though, this does it for them at the press of a button

cuongzi
14-02-12, 19:43
Do I just install this plugin and then run it? Do I need to delete my current bouquet first or will it just override whatever list I have already?

cosie
14-02-12, 19:55
just install and run it.it will repace your existing one

Bluto141
22-06-12, 23:08

I downloaded this a while ago, and like the others I have tied, I don't know how to move/edit the channels into the list I want..I understand it will be something simple and very basic to all you guys that do this, but to me it is like "black Magic"..