PDA

View Full Version : IPOD Touch Wanted

silverfox0786
25-10-11, 22:14
I'm looking for an ipod touch

im not fussed as to what generation it is but obviosly depending on gen will reflect the price

its for my princess ;) so needs to be cheap as she does tend to destroy things lol

my gen 1 is broken and i can get it fixed for £35 so for a gen1 thats my marker but obviously different gens and sizes will look at paying a little more

what ya got and how much basically

judge
26-10-11, 00:37
Hi Silver, I have a 2nd G iPod touch, slight pocket scratches on the back but other than that perfect.
I need a cheap second hand box that can run a VIX image for my mother...
Any part exchange?

silverfox0786
26-10-11, 01:53
what size is the ipod matey?

im selling my et-5000 here

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?12365-ET5000-with-Remote

judge
26-10-11, 14:15
Hi Silver, it's a 8 GB iPod.
That box is a bit more than I want to spend so doubt we will come to a deal on it, but do name your price with the iPod as part exchange & we'll see.

If anyone else has an iPod for Silver, feel free to jump in.

silverfox0786
26-10-11, 14:22
my old gen one is a 16gb and space is quite important to me as i can get mine fixed for £35 and yrs is a 8gb but being a gen2 i can offer you £25 delivered for it then if you want you can seperatly negogiate for the et-5k

if anyone else has anything else please do point here :D

judge
27-10-11, 00:53
Thanks for the offer Silver but will keep it.
Hope someone else jumps in as even the Gen 2 are a great bit of kit.

mark_hopley
30-10-11, 11:48
I have a 16gb 2nd gen for sale but am looking for £80 (no offers). Main reason for this as it has been in a case since new (although it hasn't stopped the back getting rub marks etc) and the screen has had a protector on it since new. It has also had very litlle use (prob only been charged about 15 times) so the battery has a bucket load of life still in it. How many 2nd hand ipod touches out there will give you double figure hours usage from a charge?

silverfox0786
30-10-11, 16:58
I have a 16gb 2nd gen for sale but am looking for £80 (no offers). Main reason for this as it has been in a case since new (although it hasn't stopped the back getting rub marks etc) and the screen has had a protector on it since new. It has also had very litlle use (prob only been charged about 15 times) so the battery has a bucket load of life still in it. How many 2nd hand ipod touches out there will give you double figure hours usage from a charge?

thanks for the offer mark but thats just way off for me -- i will pass :)

but if every you change your mind £40 is all i will go

mark_hopley
30-10-11, 17:33
thanks for the offer mark but thats just way off for me -- i will pass :)

but if every you change your mind £40 is all i will go

OK. I think your gonna be lucky though. Look on gumtree and you will see that they generally start at £50 and go upwards from there

Your selling prices seem to work on a different policy to your buying ones ;)

silverfox0786
30-10-11, 17:37
i dont have a policy

i have let go gen 1 on ebay for £35 and the fact i can get mine repaired for £35 as well and thats from apple them selves

the only reason i dont wanna go down that route it i have to make a genious bar appointment and the closest apple store to me is 30 miles away

Larry-G
30-10-11, 17:37
OK. I think your gonna be lucky though. Look on gumtree and you will see that they generally start at £50 and go upwards from there

Your selling prices seem to work on a different policy to your buying ones ;)

At the end of the day it is the buyers / sellers discretion as to what they are willing to accept for the goods they wish to buy or sell. so please respect the forum and dont start any form of argument.

thanks.

silverfox0786
30-10-11, 17:38
At the end of the day it is the buyers / sellers discretion as to what they are willing to accept for the goods they wish to buy or sell. so please respect the forum and dont start any form of argument.

thanks.

dont worry pheonix wont let this get into an argument i respect marks offer and will leave it at that

mark_hopley
30-10-11, 18:58

thanks.
sorry if it was taken that way. Wasn't meant to cause offense

silverfox0786
30-10-11, 19:11
Still looking BTW :)

silverfox0786
04-11-11, 19:45
Thread now closed

got myself a 4th gen 32GB at a cracking price

so im all sorted now