PDA

View Full Version : QWERTY remote control

premiumtaste
25-10-11, 16:54
Hello administrators, beta testers, moderators, and members

I am in search of a remote control with a QWERTY keyboard and a mouse function, which can be ordered in Germany for my ET9000.
I have a Keysonic ACK-540 RF (wireless keyboard and touchpad) and it works well on the HbbTV webbrowser without problems (I have a Clarke-tech support image V2).
But all of the wireless keyboards / mouse that work on the ET9000 are too big and large for me, thus I would like to spend some time to research about remote controls with a QWERTY keyboard and a mouse function for my ET9000.
On amazon.de, there is the Samsung RMC-QTD1AP2/ZG alternative remote with QWERTY keyboard on the back, but I'm not sure whether this works on the ET9000 and the price is not that low..
http://www.amazon.de/Samsung-RMC-QTD1AP2-ZG-Alternative-Fernbedienung/dp/B005CFBD54/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1319557111&sr=8-1
The main reason of this search is for easier web browsing on the HbbTV Webbrowser.
Do you have some suggestions whichs remote controls models I could use for my ET9000 that is purchasable in Germany?
Thank you in advance

silverfox0786
25-10-11, 17:12
i seen bluetooth mini ones on ebay matey

and with a bluetooth dongle plugged into et9k your all set

premiumtaste
25-10-11, 17:50
i seen bluetooth mini ones on ebay matey

and with a bluetooth dongle plugged into et9k your all set

Can you give me the link please? Thank you :) And do you know if this works on ET9k 100%?

silverfox0786
25-10-11, 17:53
tbh im only going by whats i been told as working

one of the mods has a blutooth keyboard and said it works well with et9k

not sure of model but im guesing all models should be ok and from what i seen i seen some nice ones on ebay