PDA

View Full Version : Crashing when exit from bouquet

bjolly
20-10-11, 19:32
Hi,

I am using VIX image 2.2.1 and I have install Mr Mister bouquet, on vu+duo

When I select EPG and I am not on the current channel when I press exit I get the green screen, so.....

how do I exit the EPG without crashing when just browsing the EPG ?

Is it me ?

Stanman
20-10-11, 19:35
Can you please post your crash log which is in HDD, you will need to FTP to the box to get it out.

Larry-G
20-10-11, 19:35
please either upload the crashlog here or submit it via the Blue button > vix > log manager ( remember to fill in your details by pressing menu while in the log manager so we can track the error ). also please do a full update if you have not already.

bjolly
20-10-11, 19:40
I sent the crash log yesterday via email to vixlogs@world-of-satellite.com and I think I tried to do it via blue button as well.

Shall I send it again ?

Larry-G
20-10-11, 19:41
I sent the crash log yesterday via email to vixlogs@world-of-satellite.com and I think I tried to do it via blue button as well.

Shall I send it again ?

if you like yes. also upload a copy here if you can please.
have you updated the image ?

bjolly
20-10-11, 19:50
Ok,

I did an update yesterday I will try again.

Please find crashlogs as requested.

Not sure how I download from vu+ cant find it.....

bjolly
20-10-11, 19:59
I can confirm that I have latest update or at least it does not update any packages.

I hope that you guys do not think I am criticising or complaining, It is just something I have observed and thought I would ask as Its probably something I haven't setup properly.

Larry-G
20-10-11, 20:02
I can confirm that I have latest update or at least it does not update any packages.

I hope that you guys do not think I am criticising or complaining, It is just something I have observed and thought I would ask as Its probably something I haven't setup properly.

absolutely not, we welcome and encourage bug reports.

Sicilian
20-10-11, 21:55
It's a bug with 2.2, instead of pressing exit, press ok on a channel, even the channel u are currently watching. This has been fixed in 2.3.

bjolly
21-10-11, 11:04
Just a thought, can I d/l v2.3 or do you have beta testers etc.

Larry-G
21-10-11, 11:10
we have a pool of beta testers who test the image to destruction. once every one is happy it is suitable for general release it is then released.

silverfox0786
21-10-11, 11:11
we have a large besta testing team and new testers are chosen by invitation only purly by admin members

what i will say though is 2.3 is not long away now

bjolly
21-10-11, 12:06
Ok, no problems at all

I am glad to hear that there is a lot of support for your good work.