PDA

View Full Version : [CrossEPG-Config] Search titles with Swedish/Nordic character in EPG/Crossepg

Svempa
15-10-11, 11:08
Hi!

If I try a search for "Mördare" in Swedish, in English Murder, I can't find that program in a general/new search in the EPG, including all channels in the EPG.
If I look in the local EPG for that channel I can see that "Mördare" is there as a program title.

It's the same with all three special Swedish/Nordic characters åäö ÅÄÖ.

It seems that the database can't see these characters in a general/new search, only sees them if directly found them the in the channel EPG.

How could I modify EPG/Crossepg to find this titles with general/new search and get this programs to programmed in the timers?

Svempa
22-10-11, 15:07
Hi!

Seems to be none who has the same problem like me in the Scandinavian region.

But there another nasty bug in CrossEPG... Certain programes not including the Swedish characters do not start and record correct.

There are a new and very good Sweish/Danish serie called Bron in english The Bridge. Programming has made me missing 3 episodes on 9 different occations! The recording is in the filelist but empty! Recording time 22 hours! Each episode is just 1 hour!

What could be wrong? Faulty data from Rytec?