PDA

View Full Version : BlackBerry owners want to switch, but not to iPhone

Larry-G
14-10-11, 16:45
http://www.cnet.co.uk/i/c/blg/cat/mobiles/bbm-down-until-the-weekend.jpg

Disgruntled BlackBerry owners are planning to ditch their BlackBerrys in droves. Surveys show nearly two thirds of customers could move to Android or the iPhone after a week without Internet, email and BlackBerry Messenger.

Only 32 per cent of 4,000 BlackBerry owners polled by Kelkoo stood by their troubled phone. The rest want to jump ship when their contract comes up, if not sooner.

BlackBerrys are synonymous with serious business, and one in five business users reckon they lost potential new business when the smart phone on their belt holster turned into an expensive ornament. Nine per cent of people surveyed are stuck working over the weekend to catch up, but 16 per cent said they weren't affected at all.

Half of those polled are expecting compensation, and the majority were unhappy with the lack of communication from BlackBerry makers Research in Motion about the problems.

It's good news for Google, as there's a wide range of Android phones just waiting to be discovered by BlackBerry defectors. Not so good for Apple, however -- in a separate survey by PriceRunner.co.uk, only 2 per cent of potential defectors were lusting after an iPhone, while far more said Apple's smart phone is too expensive.

How badly were you affected by the BlackBerry outage? Did you lose business, and will you be working over the weekend? Will you be sticking with BlackBerry, or making a change? Tell us which phone you'd choose over BlackBerry in the comments section below

http://crave.cnet.co.uk/mobiles/blackberry-owners-want-to-switch-but-not-to-iphone-50005645/

pooface
14-10-11, 18:59
Lmao. So what happens when, for example, vodafone have problems for a few days. People gonna move over half way or less in to a contract?! Or, like when people have problems with their isps... :sarcastic:

Sent with Tapatalk

Donnie
14-10-11, 19:49
We live in a very fickle world these days :D

pooface
14-10-11, 19:56
We live in a very fickle world these days :D

I don't like your reply, I want another one, and I demand it now!!! (well, I'll give you 5 mins :p)

punisher
14-10-11, 20:02
Thers no loyalty in the game these days :p apple for life :D

Donnie
14-10-11, 20:04
Thers no loyalty in the game these days :p apple for life :D

LOL m8, I work in retail and that really is not that far from how some people are these days, you just forgot to ask for compo :p

silverfox0786
14-10-11, 20:49
your right donnie been in retail for 10 years now and the way its changed its uncompihendable

sometimes hard to beleive we some times talk at work by saying back in the days yet 10 years wasnt that long ago

pooface
14-10-11, 21:26
your right donnie been in retail for 10 years now and the way its changed its uncompihendable

sometimes hard to beleive we some times talk at work by saying back in the days yet 10 years wasnt that long ago

I hope spelling ain't required by your part of retail :p

And yeah, 10 years was a long time ago! Oh, the good old days back then, being young, free, single & reckless :D Be nice to have a time machine to re-visit them now and again ;)

silverfox0786
14-10-11, 21:30
lmao i ain't that bad with my spelling

tbh 10 years don't seem that long ago to me

but yeah young free and single

only been married 6 years

pooface
14-10-11, 21:34
lmao i ain't that bad with my spelling

lmao, it's spelt incomprehensible... Quite different to your spelling of it :p

tbh 10 years don't seem that long ago to me

but yeah young free and single

only been married 6 years

But was so nice to be able to go out do what you want, with who you want, and actually be feeling able to do it. Now, even if I were free and single to do what I want, when I want, I think I'd be too tired, and still lack time to do things! lol

But, getting back to topic, I want my free blackberry & sim card, since I missed out on it, and feel as though I should've had one so I can complain!!! :D :lol3: