PDA

View Full Version : diseq steps vu+duo

jcm193
13-10-11, 11:16
Hi if just got off the phone to technomate basically every time i move my dish left and right i have to manually adjust the position of my dish via the vbox remote to get the optimum signal even though the vbox has the positions stored in,the guy at technomate asked if can manually adjust the length of the steps via the reciever itself to make it more precise can this be done?

canthackit
13-10-11, 13:21
you cant adjust the length of the steps, but you cant move the dish with either steps or continuous >menu>setup>service searching>positioner setup.

regards: canthackit

jcm193
13-10-11, 13:43
Thanks sadly that's what's I've been doing but with the remote on the vbox i was hoping i would be able to fine tune the movement, i might try altering the longitude slightly to see if that makes any difference

you cant adjust the length of the steps, but you cant move the dish with either steps or continuous >menu>setup>service searching>positioner setup.

regards: canthackit

Alec
13-10-11, 22:08
You can either fine tune at the vee box, or the satb Positioner setup, and refixed the store postion. If it not moving to that stored postion accurately, it points to play at the dish, or faulty postioner.