PDA

View Full Version : Default channel after standby

guff daddy
13-10-11, 10:34
I asked this question on the PLI forum about my DM800 running openPLI and as usual got no replies, so I thought the good folk on this forum might be more helpful as the same issue applies to my VU+ Duo running VIX 2.2.110

I used to have the box set to default to a channel after coming out of standby - I updated the channel list and it doesn't work any more. Any ideas as to where I can set this - I've looked into all the menus and plugins but cannot find it.

Note that I don't think this is the same as the startup channel (i.e. the channel the box defaults to after powering on)

cosie
13-10-11, 11:36
Go into your bouquet by pressing up,then highlight the channle you want then press menu,there you will see your option to do this m8:)

guff daddy
13-10-11, 13:33
Do you mean the "Set as Startup Service" option? Because that sets the channel as the default after startup (i.e. reboot, restart Enigma), not after Standby.

cosie
13-10-11, 14:33
Yes m8,there isn't an option for what you want I don't think,no biggy anyways:)

Donnie
13-10-11, 16:41
The channel that comes on from standby will always be the last one viewed.

NietGiftig
13-10-11, 18:33
I asked this question on the PLI forum about my DM800 running openPLI and as usual got no replies, so I thought the good folk on this forum might be more helpful

Are you satisfied with the answers?
You better stay here. ;)

Sicilian
13-10-11, 18:47
Go into a bouquet, highlight the channel you want as a startup service, then press menu and select set as startup service. Thats it.

guff daddy
13-10-11, 19:56
Are you satisfied with the answers?
You better stay here. ;)

I'm satisfied that I got an answer of whatever kind after an hour or so, rather than the three days of tumbleweeds over on the PLI forum.

And no snide/sarky remarks either - until you arrived on the thread.