PDA

View Full Version : Vu Plus App

vrlika
12-10-11, 20:49
Has anyone got setup and working Vu Plus App on there Iphones ?
cheers ;)

silverfox0786
12-10-11, 20:53
there seems to be an issue just need to report it and await an update

it just keeps crashing on launch

fintannl
12-10-11, 21:45
so sicilian was happy with his ipad. was trying to setup skygo on my hp touchpad when it became evident that there is no webos app that allows skygo on the touchpad. so my first negative on this gizmo but a very important negative. sicilian may have a point. at least apple have the apps to go with their gizmos

vrlika
15-10-11, 20:03

I've tried it and it works like you said it does need tweeking a bit but I managed to stream ok.;)

f1ingers
16-10-11, 01:12

I had the same issue, but then I realised that I already had the Dreambox app installed and that they are the same app. I just removed the vu+ app and continued on to use the dreambox one which works fine.

cosie
17-10-11, 16:02
yep same here guys.dreamon works fine.vu+player crashes on launch on 3gs and ipad1

chris76
17-10-11, 17:53
Also the iPad 2 it crashes on start up

Sent from iPhone using Taptalk.

punisher
17-10-11, 18:13
I use dreambox live on ipad2 and that works great

vrlika
17-10-11, 18:52
So you are saying the dreambox app works lots better then?
cheers.:)

punisher
17-10-11, 20:34
Never used the vu plus app, ive been using the dreambox live app since it was first released, and other than the crashing issue in the 2nd update, since then everything has worked perfect for me. No point in buying the vu plus app for me as i use that and it is virtually the same thing bar the issues a couple of u are having