PDA

View Full Version : HD Glass16 suggestions

zola25
12-10-11, 15:52
Is it possible to get the ok or the up and down buttons to bring up the channels in the bouquet you are in rather than the bouquet list

Larry-G
12-10-11, 16:10
i have moved this post here as you posted in a downloads only thread.

as for your suggestions those would have to be passed on to the author of the HD GLASS skins.

mudder
22-11-11, 23:23
I have HD Glass16 ver. 3.07 and I can't find the online update. What do I do to update?

Larry-G
22-11-11, 23:26
I have HD Glass16 ver. 3.07 and I can't find the online update. What do I do to update?

version 3.07 is too old and does not include the online update facility.

also i have moved your post out of the download section, please do not male posts in the download only threads..

mudder
22-11-11, 23:51
version 3.07 is too old and does not include the online update facility.

also i have moved your post out of the download section, please do not male posts in the download only threads..
I'm sorry that I made a post in that thread.:o It wont happen again.:)

But I still can't find the new HD-glass in the pluginlists. Perhaps it isn't there because I already have HD-glass installed? Should I remove it first?
I cant remember how I got the 3.07 in the first place, but I think it was somewere in the plugins.

Larry-G
23-11-11, 00:03
I'm sorry that I made a post in that thread.:o It wont happen again.:)

But I still can't find the new HD-glass in the pluginlists. Perhaps it isn't there because I already have HD-glass installed? Should I remove it first?
I cant remember how I got the 3.07 in the first place, but I think it was somewere in the plugins.

no you wont find it in the feeds as it no longer works with ViX so we are removing it until the author decides to fix it. as for installing the skin you just copy the .ipk file over and install over the older one but if your using ViX 2.3 it will cause the box to go into a boot loop.

drspiros
23-11-11, 00:28
I'd suggest to create a "settings backup" option. So, if you want to change image, or load it in different receivers, there will be no need to setup again.

mudder
23-11-11, 07:38
......as for installing the skin you just copy the .ipk file over and install over the older one but if your using ViX 2.3 it will cause the box to go into a boot loop.
I'm using the PLi 2.1 and I hope that wont cause the box to go into boot loop. There isn't any problems with 3.07.
Now, I have FileZilla in my computer and I looked for HD-glass in the VU+ files, but I cant find it. In witch file should I put the .ipk file?

Larry-G
23-11-11, 07:46
Ftp the .ipk to /tmp on your box then use the inbuilt installer in the image to install it.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

mudder
23-11-11, 09:48
Ftp the .ipk to /tmp on your box then use the inbuilt installer in the image to install it.
Thanks. But I had to remove the old 3.07 before I got the new version working.

mudder
23-11-11, 09:49

mudder
23-11-11, 20:22
I want to make this great skin look even better, but I dont understand how to make a path on the USB-stick.
I try to download from the Setup Glass16 by pressing 2, but it says that it can not create dir on path: media/usb !!

What should I do?:confused:

Larry-G
23-11-11, 20:55

well i have never had to and i have loaded dozens of versions prior to vix 2.3 and the skin no longer working with vix 2.3

mudder
23-11-11, 21:37
well i have never had to and i have loaded dozens of versions prior to vix 2.3 and the skin no longer working with vix 2.3
I'm lucky that I have PLi 2,1. :) I had VIX for a while but I must have created some conflict with a skin or some other downloads. My receiver started looping so I went back to PLi.

bassethound
23-11-11, 22:26
i dont think i would switch images if a skin didn't work in the image i like each to there own i suppose

Alias1
24-11-11, 23:06
TBH I dont use it anymore; especially since I removed it then spent 1/2 hour getting rid off al the shit it had left on my box

Larry-G
24-11-11, 23:18
TBH I dont use it anymore; especially since I removed it then spent 1/2 hour getting rid off al the shit it had left on my box

yes I am of the same opinion, but lots of other people still do use it.

mudder
25-11-11, 21:51
I was just fooling around and trying to make the Coolman EPG look better, but I messed it up and it started booting.:eek:

I had to start all over, loading PLi 2,1 softcam and HD Glass16 ver. 3.85 and now it's working again. At least I'm learning something.....:confused:
But I don't want to screw it up again, so I better ask wich EPG is the best to use with HD glass?

ramasr
20-08-12, 20:03
Hi, is there any possibility to contact skin's author - Shaman ?? I need a help for making a little corrections to that skin..
P.S. To contact him through the site cssz.cz is mission impossible cause after making registration there i'm receiving a ban immediately for nothing..so of course i can't post any messages there. Any help ?

hacker111
29-10-12, 11:23
I can not see any plugins i plugins menu :(