PDA

View Full Version : Is this pheonix playing with his gun?

Sicilian
11-10-11, 16:02
So what you think guys, is it Pheonix in this video playin with his gun? :roflmao:

andyblac
11-10-11, 16:05
glad to my emails making some fun :)

Larry-G
11-10-11, 16:06
seriously what a dopey sod that bloke is.

andyblac
11-10-11, 16:08
could have blown his face off.

silverfox0786
11-10-11, 16:11
ohhhhhhhhhh my god

he could have killed him self

thank god he didnt

or we would have lost a junior admin :roflmao:

Larry-G
11-10-11, 16:13
very easily yes, Auto's and pump action shotguns are not called jam 'o' matics for nothing. although if looked after properly and stripped down /cleaned they should not jam much if at all.

in fact the day you dropped the Uno remote off at mine Andy the gun i answered the door with was a Winchester 1400 mk II semi auto shotgun that i use very regularly and it's only jammed on me once when i mistakenly put a misshaped cartridge in the breach. I had to strip the gun and remove it with a knife.

Alias1
11-10-11, 22:48
very easily yes, Auto's and pump action shotguns are not called jam 'o' matics for nothing. although if looked after properly and stripped down /cleaned they should not jam much if at all.

in fact the day you dropped the Uno remote off at mine Andy the gun i answered the door with was a Winchester 1400 mk II semi auto shotgun that i use very regularly and it's only jammed on me once when i mistakenly put a misshaped cartridge in the breach. I had to strip the gun and remove it with a knife.
Must be why they banned all semi autos from Australia even though that is a pump action I got $650 for mine on the recall.
Sure looks like Pheonix to me:trustme:

Larry-G
11-10-11, 22:52
lol thats why i said "Auto's and pump action shotguns are not called jam 'o' matics for nothing."

personally i have a few semi auto's and pump action shotguns along with a full auto 8 shot beauty.