PDA

View Full Version : Can apps purchased be used on two device's?

Sicilian
11-10-11, 13:57
Can purchased Ipad/iphone apps be used on two devices? Or it only the device where the app was orignally purchased?

silverfox0786
11-10-11, 14:12
yes it can sic

i have 3 devices all signed up on same username and they are just fine

its actually funny as i gave my username to my sister and the funny stuff she buys i get email from app purchases

so yes be it even a different computer your syncing each device you can sync from 1 account accross multiple devices

Sicilian
11-10-11, 14:24
Just bought VU+ app on Ipad, so I can I just open app store on iphone and install that way? Or will i get charged twice?

silverfox0786
11-10-11, 14:34
yes mate

the way i do it is open app store go to updates

the click on top bar which says purchased apps

then click on apps not on this device

then it will show you all apps that you have purchased in the past that are not on current device and vuplus player should show up

along will all yr apps you every purchased

and they will be free to redownload as apple respects people do upgrade apple devices

a simple way is to just use the PC to sync and it will sync the apps in itunes anyway dont matter about being a second device i got 3 different devices listed in my itunes all on 1 account

Sicilian
11-10-11, 14:37
Nice, thanks Silver, enver realised you could get again through app store.

silverfox0786
11-10-11, 14:39
yeah i do it all the time as my kids are genious at deleting apps and 9/10 i cant remeber for he life of me what i had so that tells me