PDA

View Full Version : WOW, what a difference Inverto Black Ultra LNB's make!

Sicilian
09-10-11, 07:58
Had me LNB swapped yesterday to a Inverto Black Ultra 0.2 LNB, WOW, couldn't believe the difference. Been using on Uno, SNR has gone up on average 15-20%! Even getting Viasat 4.8E on a 80CM in North London :D

Never thought it would make so much difference :zoom:

Using the Twin output version here http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/LNB/Inverto-LNB/Inverto-Black-Ultra-Twin-LNB

pooface
09-10-11, 08:11
Lmao. That's why I always recommended those lnbs to people... People never seem to believe it tho, until they actually try one themselves. Altho it shouldn't usually give such a huge difference. Either ur old one was really crap, or u hadn't got the skew and adjustments done well! Lol

Now, enjoy watching ur new found channels :D

Sent with Tapatalk

Rob van der Does
09-10-11, 08:52
Now, enjoy watching ur new found channels :D and during showers.

punisher
09-10-11, 08:54
Yeh i had the same result on an 85cm dish it was insane lol

fulabeer
09-10-11, 09:54
That's what i was recommended from day one, and have been really pleased.
I was told the Inverto Black Ultra wouldn't make "that" much difference, and that careful setup was also important.
Top quality cable and connections were also used.
But add all the quality components together and you maximise whatever signal you can get.
As ever, every little bit helps with rain margins etc.
I'm running a TD110 in the Manchester area, and i get everything you would hope to get etc.

bassethound
09-10-11, 09:56
Told you months ago sic that the Black Ultra makes big signal gains on weaker sats :smash:

Sicilian
09-10-11, 10:06
Told you months ago sic that the Black Ultra makes big signal gains on weaker sats :smash:

Big gains aint the word, massive gains here :D Getting 98% on 0.8 Thor.

DrProzac
09-10-11, 11:19
Yes have agree, I swapped a smart titanium with one and it was great.

Have now replaced that with a quad version, and it has just made the fringe one so much easier to get.

OldSkulRide
09-10-11, 12:23
Well i got Quad version of Inverto Black Ultra and i dont notice any difference on mine WaveFrontier T-90. I put it on 28.2 position. No difference really. I had SmartTitanium Quad on 28.2 position before Inverto.

Larry-G
09-10-11, 12:27
Well i got Quad version of Inverto Black Ultra and i dont notice any difference on mine WaveFrontier T-90. I put it on 28.2 position. No difference really. I had SmartTitanium Quad on 28.2 position before Inverto.

to be honest you wont really notice much of a difference if your dish is setup properly on 28.2 as your in the uk and 28.2 is the strongest satellite we receive for obvious reasons, this type of lnb comes into it's own when used in weaker areas or for weaker foreign satellites.

silverfox0786
09-10-11, 13:01
i got all invertos in my house and my dads

got a inverto black ultra octo on minidish

inverto muticonnects and

2 invero black ultra twins ready for my 2 motorised im gonna bang out

bloody brill lnbs

shame the wotsat review is a bit off for it

Larry-G
09-10-11, 13:11

inverto muticonnects and

bloody brill lnbs

yeah seems a few of their reviews have been a little off lately.

chris76
09-10-11, 13:43
Just to add to this guys there is a sweet spot on all dishes with IBU using the long neck eg..on the triax 110 the neck should be just about 55% up towards the dish this fine tweaking gives me viasat in belfast in most weathers all be it weak signals but no other lnb would do this so keep tweaking ;-)

Sent from iPhone using Taptalk.

Data
09-10-11, 14:17

inverto muticonnects and

bloody brill lnbs

Where did you get the octo from cant seem to find anywhere to buy it?

pooface
09-10-11, 14:21
Where did you get the octo from cant seem to find anywhere to buy it?

Maybe try contacting the sponsor, as he pointed out in this thread (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?9519-diff-between-inverto-black-premium-and-inverto-ultra-high-gain&p=71115&viewfull=1#post71115) ;)

silverfox0786
09-10-11, 15:14
yeah data i got mine from sponsor but looking there i cant see it

maybe he is out of stock

please message him and ask for a eta on them

tbh i might sell mine as im going distro and when i do it will be rendered spare

the sponsor when i purchased it was selling em at £55

mdt
09-10-11, 17:25
hi, is there a twin c120 version of this lnb sold by the sponsor? and if so has anybody tried one on a 1.25 dish. regards mdt

Data
09-10-11, 17:40
yeah data i got mine from sponsor but looking there i cant see it

maybe he is out of stock

please message him and ask for a eta on them

tbh i might sell mine as im going distro and when i do it will be rendered spare

the sponsor when i purchased it was selling em at £55
well give me first shout when you sell it please.

silverfox0786
09-10-11, 18:34
well give me first shout when you sell it please.

i will do matey

sonc
30-01-12, 13:52
Will the black ultras make any difference on 19.2 and 13E (80cm dish, from London area), or will the Premiums be just as good?

pooface
30-01-12, 13:58
Will the black ultras make any difference on 19.2 and 13E (80cm dish, from London area), or will the Premiums be just as good?

19 & 13e should be quite good on any lnb with an 80cm dish in theory, as long as fully set up properly

Sent with Tapatalk

sonc
30-01-12, 14:28
I was thinkiing about upgrading my 12 year old 0.6db LNBs - they still work so maybe I wont bother :)

Larry-G
30-01-12, 14:36
well i just updated my 10 year old humax 0.3 db LNB with a inverto black ultra twin LNB and while you would not expect to see a massive difference on a strong satellite such as sky uk 28.2 east. there was a marked difference. i have yet to test it on other satellites as my motor is out of commission for the moment but even on sky the difference was there to be seen.

sonc
30-01-12, 14:50
lol....now I've changed my mind again :D

Ev0
30-01-12, 15:24
I don't think you can get a better off the shelf universal lnb than the Black Ultra.

silverfox0786
30-01-12, 17:26
the ultras are spanking LNB's they do go the distance and upgrading is a good option

the forum sponsor sells em

and one here for sale too

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?15190-Inverto-Black-Ultra-Twin-LNB-s-Brand-New-Sealed-2-Available

kieron56
23-10-13, 13:51
That's what i was recommended from day one, and have been really pleased.
I was told the Inverto Black Ultra wouldn't make "that" much difference, and that careful setup was also important.
Top quality cable and connections were also used.
But add all the quality components together and you maximise whatever signal you can get.
As ever, every little bit helps with rain margins etc.
I'm running a TD110 in the Manchester area, and i get everything you would hope to get etc.I I live in Manchester got a 1.2 new horizon dish with a black ultra running a spiderbox 9000hd does the lmb have to be close to the dish in the holder or right back or in the center not sure are you picking out up on 7 west