PDA

View Full Version : Tuner configuration

cosie
07-10-11, 23:16
Hi guys,I've been using the mister mister bouquet for the last month with no problem until now,
I did a rescan to get the quest+1 working and it worked now,but,some of my channels including BBC interactive there still in my favourites but there not highlighted there greyed out and when I hit the ok buton to watch BBC interative I get a msg on screen saying service unavailable check tuner configuration,any ideas what's up.thanks in advance:)

Stanman
08-10-11, 11:19
How old is the bouquet as greyed out normal means channel has changed. Try copying and pasting from silvers set.

cosie
08-10-11, 13:49
thx for your reply stanman,i sent the latest vix team bouquet to my box,now the bbc interactive is highlited,but now says tuner fail on all 7 channles,all my other channles work perfect.is there something im doing wrong?

basilyoung
08-10-11, 14:07
I suspect your sat.xml file is out of date,

http://www.satellites-xml.eu/

make yourself a new file, ftp it to "etc" restart your unit
then make sure that 28 east is active in tuner config...it will need re enabling

Huevos
08-10-11, 14:15
thx for your reply stanman,i sent the latest vix team bouquet to my box,now the bbc interactive is highlited,but now says tuner fail on all 7 channles,all my other channles work perfect.is there something im doing wrong?12441 closed on the 07/10/2011. BBCi is now on 11954 H 27500 2/3.

silverfox0786
08-10-11, 14:24
all BBCi channels have changed frequency over that last 2 days

cosie
08-10-11, 14:44
ahhh right thats spot on,as i was seting up to record f1 fp1/2/3 and none was working.how long will it be before we get all 7 back?

Huevos
08-10-11, 22:48
ahhh right thats spot on,as i was seting up to record f1 fp1/2/3 and none was working.how long will it be before we get all 7 back?Never. It has been reduced to five. After the Olympics it is going to be reduced to one. Also BBC HD is to disappear in favour of a BBC 2 HD channel, and there are going to be lots of changes to the radio services. It's all about cost cutting.