PDA

View Full Version : component out

steve
07-10-11, 14:56
hi,i have my duo connected to tv through hdmi,i also have a projector and want to sometimes view the duo through this using component.
but can't get any picture,i have tried going into av settings and setting scart to component as others have suggested still no picture.
vix image installed and been updated.after setting scart to component,i then set component out on main menu,but picture dos'nt appear on proj screen,it stays on tv and asks if this videomode is ok,clicking ok just leaves picture on tv screen.so it is still being outputted on hdmi even with component output set.
anyone any ideas

canthackit
07-10-11, 16:36
i'm assuming here that your using an amp as control center?

and you've got the VU connected to the amp via hdmi and the to avi on your tv?

the component connection goes directly to the tv?

or if your connecting it directly are you selecting the correct input on the tv ie AV2?

regards: canthackit

Rob van der Does
07-10-11, 16:51
..... then set component out on main menu,but picture dos'nt appear on proj screen,it stays on tv and asks if this videomode is ok,clicking ok just leaves picture on tv screen.so it is still being outputted on hdmi even with component output set.
That in itself is correct: output should be on all connections., whatever the settings made.
Do you have another TV available to see if component does actually give a signal?

steve
07-10-11, 19:23
thanks for the replys,sorted,tried it in a portable and it worked,put connections back and presto it came onto projector.don't know why but it's now working,so thanks.