PDA

View Full Version : 2 x Humax Foxsat HD Freesat

Rimmel
03-10-11, 10:14
Selling 2 x Humax Foxsat HD Freesat boxes. This model

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Humax-Digital-Satellite-Set-Top/dp/B00264GX40/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1317632675&sr=8-2

They are both in excellent condition and fully working in every aspect. However I threw the boxes a while back (so no box). But I will throw in a brand new HDMI cable.

£50 each + postage of your choice

10% of each purchase is going as a donation to the forum (if that's allowed)

thanks
CT

silverfox0786
03-10-11, 10:47
please code yr links CT also can you state if this is delivery and where to and how much or is it collection only

i dont see why you cant donate but that is your choice

donations are all friendly donations and nothing more

Rimmel
03-10-11, 14:44
i dont see why you cant donate but that is your choice

eh? did I miss something - I would be donating! e.g after the sale I would donate £5 for each box to the forum for all the help I have had. If that's not donating then we live in a strange World.

also can you state if this is delivery

I thought the word "postage" covered delivery - collection is OK if you want to come to Nottingham. Postage would be approx £3 - £4 recorded and approx £ 6 - £7 special.

Larry-G
03-10-11, 14:47
no mate, he's just saying that the donation is not dependent on the sale of the receivers. so that others dont get the idea that when they sell something on the forum they would need to make a small donation.

as always we thank every one that makes a donation to the forum and remind them that it is their choice and not to feel pressured into doing so.

Rimmel
03-10-11, 14:52
no mate, he's just saying that the donation is not dependent on the sale of the receivers. so that others dont get the idea that when they sell something on the forum they would need to make a small donation.

as always we thank every one that makes a donation to the forum and remind them that it is their choice and not to feel pressured into doing so.

TBH I didn't feel pressured until now, it almost feels like you are frowning on my donation because it was mentioned here - I was always going to donate anyway, I was just trying to show that some of the proceeds were being put to good use.

Sicilian
03-10-11, 14:59
TBH I didn't feel pressured until now, it almost feels like you are frowning on my donation because it was mentioned here - I was always going to donate anyway, I was just trying to show that some of the proceeds were being put to good use.

Dont feel preassured m8ty, its not being frowned on. The guys are just saying that members who use the trading section shouldn't feel preassured in doing so. Would be nice is more did though, plenty are getting bargains and selling goods free of charge, unlike ebay :)

Anyway back on topic, who gonna buy Cameltoes receivers? :)

Thank you.

Data
03-10-11, 15:58
Are these box multisat boxes. silly question i know but I got to ask. ie usals?

Stanman
03-10-11, 16:50
There not Freesat boxes Data, there Freeview HD ones.

silverfox0786
03-10-11, 16:58
they are freesat stan but not HDD versions

im not sure if you can add transponders to them though

Stanman
03-10-11, 18:07
I was going on his title as it said Freeview didn't actually follow the link.

Cameltoe have edited your thread title to reflect its freesat and not freeview

iain66
06-10-11, 14:06
were in Notts are you please