PDA

View Full Version : Small text in Vu+ Duo

fairyland
02-10-11, 17:38
I just received my Vu+ Duo I bought.I flashed it straight away with the VIX 2.2 image. Was able to set up the FTA channels quite easy with the basic configuration wizard.
I have the receiver connected to an old Philips tv with scart connection. Of some reason the text in the interface is very small so you hardly can read the text.
Is this normal? Is it possible to make it bigger?

It becomes very hard to see the channel list when the text is so small.
Is it like this that the Vu is designed for newer HD ready tv's and are not suited for older tv's?

I cant figure out how to set up favorite list, is there any guides out there?

Rob van der Does
02-10-11, 18:13
It becomes very hard to see the channel list when the text is so small.
Is it like this that the Vu is designed for newer HD ready tv's and are not suited for older tv's??
Yes, indeed. Using an old fashioned glass-telly it's probably best to use a SD-skin. "Magic" is one, but there may be others as well.

I cant figure out how to set up favorite list, is there any guides out there?
For a start the most easy way is do download one of the ready-to-use settings from the online feeds..

PS: Skins, settings & more can be downloaded and installed via LongPush-blue --> Green --> Pick-your-choice

Stanman
02-10-11, 18:32
As Rob says its the default VIX HD skin which is brilliant on HDD TV but not CRT.

If you press MENU>PLUGIN>DOWNLOAD and SKINS, MAGIC SD is the one one you want iirc correctly.