PDA

View Full Version : [CrossEPG-Config] crossepg not working correctly

ash888
02-10-11, 14:17
i have been using crossepg for a couple of months now without any issues, i have it set to update every morning at 4am.

however, the last to days i can only see what is on now and no further listings for any channels.
i have tried updating manually but it doesnt make a difference.

one thing i noticed is that when i update it, it downloads, saves and loads very quickly...usually it takes a little longer to download all the listings.

i havent changed any settings, but if i am doing something wrong then i would appreciate a little help.

thanks

Stanman
02-10-11, 15:28
When this has happened to me in the past, a full rescan has normally cured the propblem and I think it may be due to the fact the info is pulled from a sat channel for the opentv version - assuming thats what your using?

WOIIFTM
03-10-11, 00:04
The last few days I had troubles with importing EPG data with Cross EPG. The EPG data was not completely filling up leaving some channels with no EPG at all. Strangely enough importing EPG with XMLTV did work OK and yes I did update all Cross EPG sources prior to import. A full rescan was performed, but no change.

Mr. Mister
03-10-11, 00:08
My CrossEPG also went belly up today.. Down a manual download.. but did not pull anything in..

So i changed it to Rytec.. and off it went with no problems at all..

ash888
03-10-11, 11:47
right i did a rescan and nothing happened.

i dont normally use opentv but i tried it and its now working.

Stanman
03-10-11, 13:37
Just did a manual on CEPG and downloaded fine via OPENTV

WOIIFTM
03-10-11, 21:15
The last few days I had troubles with importing EPG data with Cross EPG. The EPG data was not completely filling up leaving some channels with no EPG at all. Strangely enough importing EPG with XMLTV did work OK and yes I did update all Cross EPG sources prior to import. A full rescan was performed, but no change.

Just to clarify, I use the the following EPG Rytec packages: BeNeLux, Germany/Austria/... and UK. Via the CrossEPG there was limited EPG population using XMLTV and XEPGDB. I don't use any OpenTV. Using the XMLTV plug everything works OK.