PDA

View Full Version : ISO ?media player

malsat
26-03-10, 20:07
Can we play ISO files direct from usb or if I FTP into the HDD ?

Sicilian
26-03-10, 21:52
Not atm, the DVD player plugin is not functioning as it should be, not even mounting a network DVD driver.

supathug
27-03-10, 01:11
On the Latest PLi image I am successfully playing ISO files from my NAS which is mounted as a CIFS share. I just browse to the ISO, select it and the DVD player mounts it for me. Im not sure why this would be any different if you had, say mounted a USB key or FTP'd in and copied the ISO to your local HDD.

Sicilian
27-03-10, 07:45
On the Latest PLi image I am successfully playing ISO files from my NAS which is mounted as a CIFS share. I just browse to the ISO, select it and the DVD player mounts it for me. Im not sure why this would be any different if you had, say mounted a USB key or FTP'd in and copied the ISO to your local HDD.

Are you able to play a dvd.iso by selecting the iso file directly? Or is it extracted into ts files?

supathug
27-03-10, 09:38
Im able to play it by selecting the ISO directly mate straight from the share via the dvd player.

malsat
29-03-10, 20:31
OK
I got the ISO to play by using dvd player,now how about xvid?
when i play xvid the sound is stuttering anyone ?
thanks

supathug
30-03-10, 10:16
Im having an issue playing ISO files now after the latest PLi update. No ISO/DVD files play with AC3 audio and they seem to jitter a lot. This did not happen with the previous version. Like a dummy I didnt back up beforehand. Its not the lib problem like previous as that file isnt there anymore. Anyone else having the same issue?