PDA

View Full Version : Install Cams In PLI 2.1 Image

corrisi
01-10-11, 11:32
Hi again,

A few minutes i install the PLI 2.1 image in my xtrend ET-5000 and install cccam 2.21 ipk file in folder var/volalile/tmp, but when i go in the receiver menu, in software management/install local extension nothing appear.
In this image the ipk files install is diferent when compared with vix image?

Thanks again

silverfox0786
01-10-11, 11:34
tbh there is a very limited number of pli users here and vix is nothing like pli in layout

you may just find the answer here but i think you may get an quicker [cough cough] answer at pli

try this

ass ipk to tmp

telnet into box and type

ipkg install /tmp/*.ipk

corrisi
01-10-11, 11:38
Hi,

Thanks again. I will try again the vix image.

Best regards

corrisi
01-10-11, 11:53
Hi,

Now i cantīt install the vix image agai, because to install the pli image i do a bootloader upgrade. Now how i can solve the situation?

Best regards

OldSkulRide
01-10-11, 11:56
cccam 2.2.1 is on openpli server, so i dont know why were you trying to install it manually.

corrisi
01-10-11, 11:58
Hi and thanks,

I know but i donīt find the option in the menu to do the automatic download cams. Can you tell me, please?

Best regards

silverfox0786
01-10-11, 15:20
Double blue button

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Rob van der Does
11-10-11, 07:51
I know but i donīt find the option in the menu to do the automatic download cams. Can you tell me, please?
I take it this is about PLi again? Then CCCam is online available and can be installed via
Menu --> Application --> Green --> Softcams --> CCCam
After installation you will have a descrambled picture on leaving all menu's (provided a valid card is inserted of course): no need for any setup.

radodroma
24-10-11, 20:29
I take it this is about PLi again? Then CCCam is online available and can be installed via
Menu --> Application --> Green --> Softcams --> CCCam
After installation you will have a descrambled picture on leaving all menu's (provided a valid card is inserted of course): no need for any setup.

I used Plugins instead and it worked