PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Silverfox Bouquets

beermat999
27-09-11, 19:07
Hi,

I am using VIX Team E2 HD SKY UK & UK SD DTT [HD SWAP] [01.09.2011] [Eid Special] bouquets.

I have a problem on the MTV channels as the feed seems to be identical no matter which channel I select.

I have ftp the bouquet files again but still have the problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks

cosie
27-09-11, 19:21
i have the same problem lol,i have a du.duo with latest vix img.also on some movie channels i can hear a person narating about the film lol,is this norma or do i need to change something.oops almost forgot im using mr mister latest bouquet

silverfox0786
27-09-11, 19:23
you need to select audio button

and select audio that u want

its not a bouquet issue its a transponder issue

the default audio stream is wrong and you can set that by sellecting audio

or perma select it by making english yr default audio in audio setting for the image

silverfox0786
27-09-11, 19:24
same for yr issue cosie

just go to menu setup system default audio language and set to english and u will be ok

also select defalt ac3

silverfox0786
27-09-11, 19:26
just noticed i had to move thread to general as it was in downloads only section

please create threads in relevent sections

cosie
27-09-11, 19:41
thx foxy,great info thx.as your there i need to chew your ear a bit more:p i have proj valerie installed and it launches ok.now how do i get my movies up on the screen with all the info on the screen including the dvd box etc.its called poster flow,do i copy my movies onto my internal sata hdd or just connect an ext hdd with my movies on the root.or does my vu duo get this info via the net,sorry for all these questions

eddiq
02-10-11, 12:19
Hi
I have a problem with silverfox bouquets, I am not able to view comedy central, the message informs me 'tune failed'.
Has the frequency changed?
What can I do, any help would be reatly appreciated?

Many thanks
Edi

Larry-G
02-10-11, 12:30
which version of silverfox's bouquets are you using as he released a new pack yesterday.

silverfox0786
02-10-11, 12:41
tune failed is usually a tuner error or your not being able to pick up the transponder

no service found in PAT is when a frequency has changed

eddiq
03-10-11, 15:37
thanks
all working now. I had to update bouquets, now I have to get use to new channel arrangements

silverfox0786
03-10-11, 16:26
what bouquet you using and how did you update as my bouquets are according to sly hd

Stanman
03-10-11, 16:39
I think his talking about the placeholders being in the very first bouquet?

silverfox0786
03-10-11, 16:42
yeah i did that because when yr box starts it loads the very first bouquet so having less channels in it makes it load quicker and so the placeholders where added to one make loading faster and 2 make the main bouquet channel 101 arrive with less button presses

im considering putting the interactive channels inside the main first bouquet

what u guys think