PDA

View Full Version : Official: iPhone 5 to be unveiled on October 4th

Larry-G
27-09-11, 16:42
http://1.2.3.13/bmi/cdn0.afterdawn.fi/v3/news/apple-official-logo-ONLYUSETHISONELOL.jpg

Apple has confirmed.

The iPhone 5 will be revealed at Apple's Cupertino headquarters on October 4th.

Press has been sent invitations with the headline "Let's talk iPhone" for the event at 1pm.

Although it is unclear when the phone will actually be released, Apple has blacked out vacation days for employees for October 9-15, indicating that a major product launch will be in that time period.

Updated specs for the phone are likely to be an A5 dual-core processor, an 8MP camera, mobile payments (NFC?), a slightly larger display and more memory.

Verizon and AT&T will be getting the smartphone, but there has been massive speculation that Sprint is getting the device, as well.

http://www.afterdawn.com/news/article.cfm/2011/09/27/official_iphone_5_to_be_unveiled_on_october_4th

punisher
27-09-11, 16:55
could be here in time for my contract renewal :p definately gonna get it :D

Larry-G
27-09-11, 16:57
no way in hell am i going to taint my self with that muck my self. i'd rather have a 15 year old nokia 3110 than a iphone 5

punisher
27-09-11, 16:59
lol old skool :p im lovin the iphones, just ordered me an ipad 2 as well :p been workin hard so thought id treat maself hehe

Larry-G
27-09-11, 17:05
lol it's not that i hate them, had 3 iphones my self even went out and bought the 3gs out rite when it was launched but i get very bored with them very fast. since i have moved over to the android platform i cant see my self ever using a iphone again unless i'm unlocking or repairing one for some one that is.

silverfox0786
27-09-11, 17:07
i wont be upgrading my 4 is good enough and will do the job and after that i will be droid all the way hehe

punisher
27-09-11, 17:11
my dads already put dibs on my iphone 4 lol

Larry-G
27-09-11, 17:23
lol my mate rang me to say he dropped his iphone 4 down the toilet and what was the best thing to do now. i said
FLUSH IT

pooface
27-09-11, 17:25
Lol, if any of u guys r upgrading wanna donate one here, missus wouldn't mind an iphone... Only way she's gonna get one, they just too darn expensive :p

Sent with Tapatalk

punisher
27-09-11, 17:26
Lmfao claim via home insurance or moile insurance lol i took out idiots insurance fro protect my bubble for it, i dnt trust maself

silverfox0786
27-09-11, 17:33
i got 3 phones insured with my bank

both my iphones and my blackberry

so im sorted there too

Stanman
27-09-11, 20:57
lol old skool :p im lovin the iphones, just ordered me an ipad 2 as well :p been workin hard so thought id treat maself hehe

My eight year old asked me for a birthday present when shes 11, which is two years away, I asked so what is it and she said mypad:D:D:D

Apple advertising reaches the place no other adverts can

wullboy
27-09-11, 21:08
My eight year old asked me for a birthday present when shes 11, which is two years away, I asked so what is it and she said mypad:D:D:D

Apple advertising reaches the place no other adverts can

Shouldn`t be a problem m8, they should be well down in price by then... just a couple of hundred... pmsl

Stanman
27-09-11, 21:11
I think am gone buy her one, shes been good and brilliant report............................ thats the explanation for the misses anyway;)

silverfox0786
27-09-11, 21:11
thats nothing mate

my 3.5 yr old daughter and 2.5 year old son fight for my iphone

and they are wicked on it

even sit there on dreambox live watching tv

and i had to block utube

pooface
27-09-11, 22:25
thats nothing mate

my 3.5 yr old daughter and 2.5 year old son fight for my iphone

and they are wicked on it

even sit there on dreambox live watching tv

and i had to block utube

Yeah, but what I remember, u didn't exactly fight her off it :p So it's all your fault they want it all the time :p Saying that, our 2.5 yr old is just as bad. Been king of the iPod touch since misses had it at christmas. Now, he even controls the laptops and can use the touchpad to get what he wants on!!! lol. Need to try to be stricter with him! lol

silverfox0786
27-09-11, 22:31
yeah yr right im bad but i dont like upsetting her