PDA

View Full Version : Inadyn & Host Problem.

psionguy
26-09-11, 10:22
I wonder if anyone can help with this problem. I use a couple of apps on my android phone that lets me operate some functions on my VU Duo when I am out of my house; the most useful is making timed recordings. For some reason this has now stopped, and it is due to a problem between my DYNDNS host and my VU Duo. I have 2 DYNDNS hosts one for my Cccam server (which is still working OK) and the other which I use for my web interface and apps on my phone and tab, both android. Neither now work, so I have tried deleting my host and instigating new host with different extensions, i.e. .org, .tv etc but with no joy. If I use a (noip host with the same port) my apps and web interface works, but I cannot use INADYN as this only works with a DYNDNA host, so no access outside my local. Has anyone had a similar problem, is there a way to get outside access other than INADYN, or can INADYN be modified to work with a noip host?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

silverfox0786
26-09-11, 10:26
Not used onadyn before but try adding yr actual I.P address rather than a dns resolver and see if that works

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

psionguy
26-09-11, 10:28
Not used onadyn before but try adding yr actual I.P address rather than a dns resolver and see if that works

Already tried this, makes no difference, but appreciate your reply.

silverfox0786
26-09-11, 10:33
In that case it look like yr host don't like dyndns or recently blocked it

Calk em up

Plus are u usig 2 dns addresses on 1 router and does yr router support that

I would stick with just one and change nessasary ports

psionguy
26-09-11, 10:47
In that case it look like yr host don't like dyndns or recently blocked it

Calk em up

Plus are u usig 2 dns addresses on 1 router and does yr router support that

I would stick with just one and change nessasary ports

My router must be happy with this config, as I have been doing it this way for some time. Also my DYNDNS host for Cccam is working. There must be an alternative way of getting access outside my local network, or modification to INADYN.

silverfox0786
26-09-11, 11:14
Them I'm lost as to what next to try

Also can we stop the refrences to yr cam server as its a sensitive subject and we don't wanna cross any lines

Not that u have just yet but best not say owt just in case

psionguy
26-09-11, 11:34
Them I'm lost as to what next to try

Also can we stop the refrences to yr cam server as its a sensitive subject and we don't wanna cross any lines

Not that u have just yet but best not say owt just in case

I am fully aware of the rules regarding Cccam, and I don't believe that I have crossed any lines with my post. I am just trying to give as much information as possible to try and resolve my problem. :confused: