PDA

View Full Version : Sound blips?

Rimmel
25-09-11, 14:10
Anyone else get sound blips on HD channels when using ViX? The picture is always perfect and the sat signal is top notch - yet every 20 - 30 seconds theres a minute sound blip/hiccup. Same with oscam/ccam/mgcam

Anyone else noticed it?

Stanman
25-09-11, 14:24
nope not encountered any problems here.

Larry-G
25-09-11, 14:49
nope never encountered any thing like that here with VIX and the Uno. does this happen with all HD channels or just the premium ones ?

Rimmel
25-09-11, 14:53
Good question.... need to investigate as I have only noticed on the premium.

Update - seems only premium channels

pooface
25-09-11, 16:03
What are ur audio settings on the premium channels? Also, is this with ur own legit card?

Sent with Tapatalk

Rimmel
26-09-11, 11:38
Yes my own legit card, I don't share at all - Audio settings are as standard with 2.1 vix: AC3 downmix = on. Any others?

I am thinking it only happens on a couple of the movie channels as well. Tried a few last night with no problems but the the action movie channel does it. Strange.

It's one of those... if you don't notice it, it's fine - but once you do it bugs the hell out of you things.

Sicilian
26-09-11, 12:03
I've come accross something similar to this before on another brand of receiver. A full scan of the satellite cured the issue.

Rimmel
26-09-11, 12:08
I'll give that a try - thanks

Creators
29-08-13, 15:58
Anyone else get sound blips on HD channels when using ViX? The picture is always perfect and the sat signal is top notch - yet every 20 - 30 seconds theres a minute sound blip/hiccup. Same with oscam/ccam/mgcam

Anyone else noticed it?

To me is the same problem with the premium HD channels,only the sound blips/fizzle max 5 seconds.I use oscam and card is legit.
P.S. In Vu+ receiver.

Larry-G
29-08-13, 20:48
To me is the same problem with the premium HD channels,only the sound blips/fizzle max 5 seconds.I use oscam and card is legit.
P.S. In Vu+ receiver.

This is a two year old thread mate about a totally different receiver, best create a new thread specifically for your receiver, also if it's a Duo they today released a new driver set with the following changelog.

20130830(duo)
- Fix AC3 sound problem

This driver set will be in the image from build 730 onwards.