PDA

View Full Version : Egami Radio.mvi logo request.

Rimmel
24-09-11, 14:07
Hi guys I am using the ViX image with a silverfox's bootlogo set, however for some reason he uses a lighened version radio image (I'm sure there is a good reason) though I'd prefer darker pictures to be used on my plasma. But I like the egami default image radio backdrop (the young girl with the headset on) - has anyone got it handy or using the skin and could send it to me? PM me and I'll give an email address to send to.

It should be in usr/share/enigma2 called radio.mvi

thanks
CT

silverfox0786
24-09-11, 14:26
backup yr vix image, install egami, remove the radio.mvi, and reflash VIX from yr backup

job done

i use a lighter image on radio because when listening to radio the bootlogo stays on and it is a static image

so there is a fear of screenburn making it lighter will reduce possibility of screen burn

Rimmel
24-09-11, 14:51
backup yr vix image, install egami, remove the radio.mvi, and reflash VIX from yr backup ... yeah was hoping to not have to do all that :)

Stanman
24-09-11, 15:28
In which case post on the egami forum as like to find more users of it than on VIX.;)

pooface
24-09-11, 15:29
backup yr vix image, install egami, remove the radio.mvi, and reflash VIX from yr backup ... yeah was hoping to not have to do all that :)

Not being funny, but chances are on this forum that you'll find others here would have to do the same to get it. So why should they if u can't be bothered?! Plus, it only takes about 10 mins, 8 of which will be u sat waiting or making a cuppa...

Or, you could always just find a screenshot of the one u want (or a different one) and create ur own mvi file...

Sent with Tapatalk

Larry-G
24-09-11, 15:45
once you get into a regular habit of backing up your current image and settings you will find changing between images a very fast and esy solution. for example before VIX implemented the blind-scan facility for the Uno i jumped over to the original image several times jsut to have a play then flashed back to my VIX setup exactly as i left it. all in the time it took to make a cuppa and a cheese sarnie.

you will find people more than willing to help those who show willingness to help them selves a little. but those who wont get no help when needed.

Rimmel
24-09-11, 18:16
Not being funny, but chances are on this forum that you'll find others here would have to do the same to get it. So why should they if u can't be bothered?! Plus, it only takes about 10 mins, 8 of which will be u sat waiting or making a cuppa...

Or, you could always just find a screenshot of the one u want (or a different one) and create ur own mvi file...

Sent with Tapatalk

eh??? So it's going to take some who is already running egami 8-10 minutes to download it off their image??? I think not.

Cant be bothered???? If it comes to it I will do it, however on the off chance that someone was running Egami - I was hoping they'd kindly send me the file (I know I would in the same position) - isn't that what forums are for helping out? sharing info?

Quite frankly I take exception to your "can't be bothered" comment.

once you get into a regular habit of backing up your current image and settings you will find changing between images a very fast and esy solution. for example before VIX implemented the blind-scan facility for the Uno i jumped over to the original image several times jsut to have a play then flashed back to my VIX setup exactly as i left it. all in the time it took to make a cuppa and a cheese sarnie.

you will find people more than willing to help those who show willingness to help them selves a little. but those who wont get no help when needed.

I am quite familiar with backing up etc - however see http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?11219-ViX-backup-strange-behavior is it as straight forward as making a backup image? :confused:

WTF willingness to help themselves??? what are you people on? I have simply asked if someone is already running Egami could they send me the file to save me the trouble of backing up reflashing etc I haven't asked anyone to reflash their box so I don't have to.....

and
but those who wont get no help when needed is a double negative.

Larry-G
24-09-11, 18:19
this is primarily a VIX forum and as such most of the regulars here will no doubt be running vix. you could very well wait several days or weeks until a user comes along who is using the image you want files from.

i have offered you a constructive comment, if you dont want to follow that comment by all means thats up to you.

silverfox0786
24-09-11, 18:20
@ CT

i think yr getting the wrong idea

in the time it took you to post all that info in above thread let alone the time that has elapsed from the time i have posted the solution to now

you would have gotten yr radio.mvi and not even known that you had done it

thats what helping is

giving a solution to a problem

not fixing the problem for you

pooface
24-09-11, 20:06
eh??? So it's going to take some who is already running egami 8-10 minutes to download it off their image??? I think not.

No, if you read the post properly, it was quoting you where you said about having to backup and take it yourself. Which, as stated would take no more than 10 minutes. Yes, someone else might have it, but I've heard that there's the chance of winning the lottery ... haven't won in all the time I been playing (discounting the odd £10), but if anyone does win the millions, then feel free to give me some ;)

Cant be bothered???? If it comes to it I will do it, however on the off chance that someone was running Egami - I was hoping they'd kindly send me the file (I know I would in the same position) - isn't that what forums are for helping out? sharing info?

Quite frankly I take exception to your "can't be bothered" comment.

Most of the time, people will help themselves if they want something. Plus the "yeah, was hoping not to have to do all that" makes it sound like it's a mammoth task, and saying that you can't be bothered to do it! As silverfox stated, we've shared the info and helped you out ... time to make use of it.

easy
26-09-11, 17:21
Cameltoe ,if you still want the Egami Radio.mvi logo, pm me and I email it to you:)

silverfox0786
26-09-11, 18:34
Just post it here easy

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

easy
26-09-11, 18:46
Here's the radio logo as requested.....

silverfox0786
26-09-11, 19:14
It's actually pretty cool

I see y u wanted it

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Rimmel
27-09-11, 10:34
Here's the radio logo as requested.....

Thank you and Yes "Foxy" (sorry always reminds me of citizen Smith - come the glorious day!) it is rather cool.

thanks again
CT