**Edit am 06.02.11: Atlantic Bird 5° West (Kanalname) hinzugefügt**
**Edit am 06.02.11: Hispasat 30° West (Kanalname) hinzugefügt**
**Edit am 20.07.11: Astra 19.2° Ost aktualisiert (Kanalreferenz) **

Larry-G
23-09-11, 12:27
a few more packs

Larry-G
23-09-11, 12:43
heres a slightly updated version for 28.2 east that i have added the channel reference data to for some of the channels, but note this is by no means a complete pack. so if you have either a complete pack of raw picons for 28.2 east with the channel reference data added please upload them and i'll pass them on

kevdoc
23-09-11, 21:50
this looks great with the glass 16 hd, would be great if it was a full pack. in the process of installing photoshop cs5. gonna have a go myself and try and alter an alternative picon back to this sweet looking black set.

Larry-G
23-09-11, 21:56
yes these are by far my personal favorite picon packs even though they are not as complete as some others.

kevdoc
23-09-11, 22:01
hopefully i can sort that out tho lol gonna have a bash at it tomorrow while the kids are away to their grannies for the day. leaves me plenty of peace and quiet for trial and error and prob loads of cursing and head banging haha, dont know when i expect to finish it. first have to determain which picons r missing :P

Larry-G
23-09-11, 22:02
ok here is another small update to the 28.2 east pack. but without Chanel reference data. you will need to add this your self.

Larry-G
23-09-11, 22:04
hopefully i can sort that out tho lol gonna have a bash at it tomorrow while the kids are away to their grannies for the day. leaves me plenty of peace and quiet for trial and error and prob loads of cursing and head banging haha, dont know when i expect to finish it. first have to determain which picons r missing :P

cool. i look forward to the results. had a bash my self but to be honest i couldn't get my head around the 3 million options in photoshop.

kevdoc
23-09-11, 22:15
mate u just took the words right from my mouth lol i was just about to post that very thing. i cant even find the option to fill fs lol il have a go tho just dont expect it any time soon :P

Foxylady
18-12-11, 12:34
I love these, forgot about them and found them today, best picons by far and for me look mint with new layout of night vix skin.
Best wishes and thanks so much for your time in making these, much appreciated :cool:

Foxylady
18-12-11, 16:26
Pheonix,
i see these are named as the channel and not named as the reference number same as others i have used.
I want to change the reference number so it matches mine but it will not let me.
How can i rename the files with correct reference number bud.
Thanks

Larry-G
18-12-11, 16:30
i just hit rename over the image and copied the correct reference id over.

i'll have a look later see if he has made any new ones lately.

bassethound
18-12-11, 16:44
Pheonix,
i see these are named as the channel and not named as the reference number same as others i have used.
I want to change the reference number so it matches mine but it will not let me.
How can i rename the files with correct reference number bud.
Thanks

Use this tool to find the channel ref "Picon Reference Viewer v1.0" just cut and past the channel ref to the right picons you want to change

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?13045-Picon-Reference-Viewer-v1-0

just make sure you use a new settings list

Foxylady
18-12-11, 17:29
Pheonix:- It will not let me put any : for example if i click rename.

Basset:- i looked at that prog but i can not locate the lamedb file in my box

Stanman
18-12-11, 18:57
Do you have dreamboxedit installed?

If so fire it up and load the bouquet your using or retrieve it from the box. Once populated highlight the channel and right click and copy channel reference.

Than highlight the picon and right click and rename and paste, job done.

I do this in the same picon folder that is linked to DBE and if you do it right, even though the picon does not display, if you hover over the channel it will show the picon if it has been linked properly.

mickbrush
02-09-12, 19:04
Hi has anyone got an updated list of these picons.