PDA

View Full Version : Vix suggested improvement

fintannl
22-09-11, 20:05
when you switch from one channel to the next the current channel shows on the vu+ duo display. personally i'd like it to show the tv channel and then slowly pan to the right where it would show the current program details that is on. saw this on a cable box recently and liked the feature

silverfox0786
22-09-11, 20:25
Sorry I'm lost

Can you explain that is idiots guide english

Lol

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

irishchris
22-09-11, 21:13
when you switch from one channel to the next the current channel shows on the vu+ duo display. personally i'd like it to show the tv channel and then slowly pan to the right where it would show the current program details that is on. saw this on a cable box recently and liked the feature

Hi mate, I take it you mean that you would like the display on the front of the duo to show the title of the program currently being viewed. Eg to show "BBC one ---- match of the day". Scrolling across display and then back to just BBC one the display.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk

punisher
22-09-11, 21:30
It is working on the beta image on the et9k but im not sure if its suported on the vu duo beta or whether its a hardware limitation on it, unless someone can test

Stanman
22-09-11, 21:33
I dont think the DUO on do scrolling text.

Rob van der Does
23-09-11, 06:52
If this is indeed about a scrolling VFD: that must be supported by the drivers.
The VU+ drivers currently do not support that.

fintannl
23-09-11, 13:47
thanks guys, irishchris you explained it better than me and is exactly what i meant. pity the drivers will not support this

Larry-G
23-09-11, 13:54
thanks guys, irishchris you explained it better than me and is exactly what i meant. pity the drivers will not support this

indeed the current drivers do not support this, thats not to say that later drivers wont.as always it's just a waiting game.

Rob van der Does
23-09-11, 13:56
A pity the drivers will not support this
"will not" is something different then "do not".
VU+ has been asked to add this functionality, so we will have to wait if they "will" do that.